Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

This is a huge game for us. Obviously a long way to go, but a defeat would put us in deep trouble.

Must be tempting to play the same eleven as Thursday.

I am so looking forward to this game, after the great game on Thursday night, cant wait, I think 2-0 Rangers.

This is a huge game for us. Obviously a long way to go, but a defeat would put us in deep trouble.

Must be tempting to play the same eleven as Thursday.

Agreed .

Lose and we are sitting with 11 points from a possible 24 . Pretty dreadful if honest .

Hearts would be on 22 points from 24 .

From then on in I would be thinking lets damage Celtic as much as we can in the 3 games to come against them, and I wouldn’t be crying much if we lost to hearts another three times , if you get my drift here .....

Hopefully it won’t come to that and we can get the win tomorrow !

Agreed .

Lose and we are sitting with 11 points from a possible 24 . Pretty dreadful if honest .

From then on in I would be thinking lets damage Celtic as much as we can in the 3 games to come against them, and I wouldn’t be crying much if we lost to hearts another three times , if you get my drift here .....

Defeat is unthinkable. Edit your post.

Agreed .

Aye no. Let's teach them a lesson. We are the better team and any team we will face. We will win. Come on the Rangers. %^*& that mob. No chance mate.

Match day again. Massive 3 points up for grabs today in a match we really need to win. Same starting 11 for me and go for the jugular. #LetsGo

Am gonna say it - I think we will actually skelp them. 3 goals plus for Rangers. Am still not buying their hype 7 games in to the league season. Our team is better than any in this league, and we need to win this game.

It's not Europe or under the floodlights, but I hope the fans play their part.

League table is a false representation of each teams actual quality at the moment.

We are the best team in the league, we will see that at seasons end. Hearts, Hibs, Sheep etc arent getting results v Maribor, Osijek, Villareal and Vienna like we got. Nor would any of them have any chance of going 10 european games undefeated.

Today will hopefully be the start of Scottish footballs natural order being restored.

I reckon Halliday will start today. Don’t think he’ll throw Jack back in for this game.

Is Barisic fit or do we think we’ll see Flanno in at LB again?

I think Hearts momentum and current form will give them confidence..... but I believe that the cream will rise to the top today and Rangers will bet them, it's not going to be a walk in the park.

Get the mindset right and we'll win.

Must win game this especially going into yet another international break.
If we play the way we did on Thursday night we'll have too much for Hearts.
Going for 2-1 the Sons of William.
C'MON THE RANGERS! ! ! !

Massive match for us. It will tell us everything we need to know. Are we a fancy Dan outfit who like to play nice football or are we a team who can cope when the opposition are in our faces ?

As others have said it's a must win game today and I expect us to take the three points.I have a feeling Hertz may actually try to have a go against us today which will suit us just fine with the pace we have available on the breaks.2-1 Gers.

Hoping big Ikpeazu doesn't make it, he's a real handful on what I've seen of him.

Today is a massive game for us, time to lay a marker down against one of the bigger teams in the league.

Why is their game a 3.30 ko?

Shouldn’t it be mid day like all other televised Sunday games or is it to do with the traffic management?

For once I think the pressure is on hearts. The whole of Scottish football will be desperately hoping and expecting them to beat us.

The only problem I envisage is fatigue from Thursday. Hopefully enough changes in the team will see that's not an issue.

Greegs

Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barisic

Jack
Coulibaly
Ejaria

Kent
Morelos
Middleton

We need to start on the front foot. Any encouragement shown to Hearts in the early stages will give them impetus, and we don’t need that. Go at them. Pressure them, and play like we know we can, and the result should follow. Difficult game to call.

tough,tough game today, think it will be really close, hopefully we get right behind the team like we did on Thursday and spur them on big time.

A win for Rangers today will put to bed all the pi$h about Hearts finishing first.

Perhaps second, after us ;)

Don’t care what the score is as long as we take the three points.

Come on Rangers. Just do it.

Seems crazy that BT and Sky cannot show this game.
A game that would actually show Scottish football in its very best light, yet it cannot be seen by a UK audience.

Going out on a limb a bit - think we’ll win 4-1. Lot of people still underestimating how good this Rangers team is, despite the European results. John Beaton is my only fear, but it is a real one.

If Rangers can manage to scrape a win after playing on Thursday then that will be satisfactory.
Hearts will be fresh and up for a battle and this will be a difficult encounter given the circumstances.
I just hope that the referee isn't the factor in deciding how the game goes.

just leather this shite

no more fucking about

you are better than them go and show it

Exactly, showing respect and standing off our opponent and doesn’t suit our style at all.

Bombard them from the first whistle.....have them buried by half time.

Seems crazy that BT and Sky cannot show this game.
A game that would actually show Scottish football in its very best light, yet it cannot be seen by a UK audience.

It’s a Saturday 3pm game that’s been rescheduled due to Europe.

TV schedules had already been mapped out before this ...

If Rangers can manage to scrape a win after playing on Thursday then that will be satisfactory.
Hearts will be fresh and up for a battle and this will be a difficult encounter given the circumstances.
I just hope that the referee isn't the factor in deciding how the game goes.

I’m hoping we can dig deep and have one last push before the international break.

Also plenty of options to freshen things up if need be...

Back