Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

Chalk and cheese the first and second halves.

Thank god for the first half performance that’s for sure.

Missed a lot of good chances due to tiredness a think. Won it early doors though !
65zhon.jpg

I know we couldn't keep up the same intensity, of the first half, in the second half but I didn't expect us to drop off as much as we have.

Poor second half and a real missed opertunity to send out a message against ten men... I want us to be ruthless, would have liked Middleton to get a run at them. 3 points though.

Must win game.

We won the game.

That will do me.

Accies away next and teams above us have tough games coming.

Could see a swing again in our favour.

The Livingston defeat could be a positive as this season plays out as the reaction since has been first class.

We took the foot of the gas in the second but we could've had a couple more . Over the 90 we've totally played them off the park.

Poor second half and a real missed opertunity to send out a message against ten men... I want us to be ruthless, would have liked Middleton to get a run at them. 3 points though.
Not like we had a tough European game a few days ago or anything.

Great performance and result after a big game on Thursday. Kent, Morelos, McGregor and Ejaria again the standouts.

Would have liked more goals but we just played a good team off the pitch at times.

If we can put these kind of performances in away from home we'll go far.

Good result before the international break against the in form team in the league. The Jambos firmly put back in their box today and brought back down to earth.

Well done boys.

Great first half performance, if we play like that in the league we can destroy anyone, I’m still wary of us at the back though.

Poor second half, think we missed a chance to take 4 or 5 off them. Players looked leggy and we could have done with Middleton on to spark the game again.

Huge 3 points though, absolutely crucial victory.

So that big wank up front for Hearts fouls Halliday and gets a freekick.

He is an utter lady's front bottom of a player.

Back