Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

It’s a Saturday 3pm game that’s been rescheduled due to Europe.

TV schedules had already been mapped out before this ...
Yes.
Just seems nuts that such a game cannot be shoehorned into the TV schedule.
They do it for cup ties without any problem.

This is the sort of game that would probably show our game up in a far more positive light than for instance, last weeks debacle on a totally inappropriate surface.

I’m hoping we can dig deep and have one last push before the international break.

Also plenty of options to freshen things up if need be...
I hope so.
This will be a physical battle that will have to be overcome before a football match is settled.

I've got a feeling this will be the start of Hearts collapse down to mid-table mediocrity, exactly where they belong. 3-0 to the good guys.

Doing it in Europe... NEED to start upping the effort in the league. few dodgy results etc... 3 points are crucial.. keep the momentum from Thursday going! Grid the results out.

I wish this was on tv as I’ve just went down the shops and back and it’s fcking Grim out there . Howling wind, grey and pissing it down. With parking the way it is now I’ll be soaked by the time I get into Ibrox .

I hate Sunday games but when it’s like today it’s even worse than normal .

Better look out the brolly and cagoules

If we lose today we are 11pts behind Hearts. Salvaging the league from that position whilst not impossible, would be a huge ask.

There's not much margin for error now with those poor away results.
But I suppose there's two ways to look at things - the points difference between us and Celtic and the difference between us and the league leaders.

Hearts have done well so far, but let's face facts, we are a much much better team than them, and we should win comfortably enough today. 3/4 nil.

I think it will be a tough game today, especially with the weather conditions which won't help our style of play but I still think we will win by a couple of goals.
Let's go.

This will be a real test for us today domestically. We cant show any type of hangover from the Rapid game and have to be at them from the first whistle. I think it will be a close game and can see it finishing 2-1.

This could be a tough game today but I fancy our chances to get the result and lay down a marker.

Going with 3-0!

For me, the eleven from Thursday should all keep their place unless any are carrying a knock. Although we do have plenty others pushing for a place, which is great.

No in the know team news yet?

No fucking about today same team as midweek and the same high standard performance we must win today at all costs.

No morelos today? Just watched the players arriving at Ibrox video and didn't see him come off the bus

Bootlicking scum over on Jambo kickback are all shitting themselves, hope we massacre them.

Agree,team from thurs should start,but i would bring katic back in,woulf also like to see gredza play a part.

Attacking line up for Hearts. We’ll need to be up for this today.

Zlamal
Smith Dunne Souttar Mitchell
Lee Djoum Haring
Naismith Ikpeazu Maclean

That's proper gung-ho from Hearts, we need to be solid at the back and we can ruin them going forward.

Do6DHIUW4AANYqB.jpg:large

Looks like Levein is going ‘toe-to-toe’ judging by that line-up.

Think this could be a score draw or a very tight win. Not getting the confidence of some with their 3-0 forecasts.

Same line-up as Thursday.

Back