Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
pP4AZKY.png

Said in another thread that if we play totbe level we did on Thursday night there is no Scottish side ghat can live with us. I think it will be a right tough game but I am looking forward to it. 2-1 to us I thinki see that a few journalists are coming out with Hearts being better than Vienna. Now I have no idea if this is true but we battered them so what if they're better than Vienna. They're coming to our turf, they wil (hopefully) leave with their tales between their legs

Great game in prospect this one.

If the team stay focused and no loss of concentration in defence we'll win at a canter.

Can't wait until kick off tomorrow.

Said in another thread that if we play totbe level we did on Thursday night there is no Scottish side ghat can live with us. I think it will be a right tough game but I am looking forward to it. 2-1 to us I thinki see that a few journalists are coming out with Hearts being better than Vienna. Now I have no idea if this is true but we battered them so what if they're better than Vienna. They're coming to our turf, they wil (hopefully) leave with their tales between their legs

Hearts are not better than Rapid Vienna.

Rapid Vienna have made it to group stage of the Europa League in 3 of the last 5 seasons.

When was the last time Hearts did anything in Europe bar get pumped in the qualifiers?

Hearts are not better than Rapid Vienna.

Rapid Vienna have made it to group stage of the Europa League in 3 of the last 5 seasons.

When was the last time Hearts did anything in Europe bar get pumped in the qualifiers?
Its incredible one person says Hearts are better now its catching on, when where Hearts last in the Europa Groups ? just because they have won 6 spl matches :eek:

Got to take all three points. If we can carry the momentum from Thursday night into this game,then we can do it.

Its incredible one person says Hearts are better now its catching on, when where Hearts last in the Europa Groups ? just because they have won 6 spl matches :eek:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_of_Midlothian_F.C._in_European_football

They've made it to the Group Stage of European Competition once in their history, they were in the UEFA Cup in 2004, finishing bottom of their group after losing all but one match.

They're not better than any of the teams we beat in qualifying (Shkubi included) never mind Rapid Vienna.

OK we were poor last Sunday but we were unstoppable on Thursday. Last time I saw Hearts on TV they were dreadful too. After the reaction this week I'm certain the team won't slip up again. They know they're in for a game and they know they are the better team if they maintain their form.

2-0 to the famous

The Rapid result will boost our confidence immensely, especially on a real pitch. Hard fought, never in doubt home win.

With the way results have gone elsewhere today then tomorrow, if it wasn't already, has become a 'must win' game. Treat it like a Cup Final Rangers, there is a lot at stake.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Yet another big must win game for the boys in Blue. I can see us rising to the occassion and winning 2-0, with Ibrox jumping and Levin moaning his head off.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Simply put, anything other than a Rangers win is unthinkable. SG will have instilled this into the squad. I expect us to deliver three points.

No bones about it, its a m must win, a draw no good a defeat will prob finish our league challenge.. with aberdeen hibs and killie all wining its a cup final tomorrow

With today's results and if Celtic win tomorrow, the highest position we can be in come the end of this weekend is 6th place which is fucking frightening. Tomorrow is so important.

I think given our home form we'll win this game 2-0 so I'm confident we'll be OK. A lot of work to do before Christmas in the league.

I know that generally you shouldn’t change a winning team but there will be some tired legs I would imagine.
The really pleasing thing is we are starting to see some real options in the squad now.
Ryan Jack back hopefully, Dorrans, Lafferty, Rossiter, Grezda, Middleton, Katic, Barisic. All great options and beginning to see real strength in depth.
Keep the feel good factor going hopefully. 2-0 the famous.

Tomorrow must be the start of a long winning run if we're to be serious contenders for the title this season. We have great home form, so I'm pretty confident we'll win tomorrow.

Hearts fans now think they’re world beaters after only a few games in. Diddy team who could spend the next 50 years trying to match what we’ve already done in Europe.

We play properly and we should win 2-0.

With today's results and if Celtic win tomorrow, the highest position we can be in come the end of this weekend is 6th place which is fucking frightening. Tomorrow is so important.

I think given our home form we'll win this game 2-0 so I'm confident we'll be OK. A lot of work to do before Christmas in the league.

It's a relentless schedule, especially during December when we have 9 games! We'll definitely need the squad.

Tomorrow is huge.

Massive game already at this stage in the season

Simply have to beat them or we're not going to make any ground. Canny quite believe hearts and Hibs are out in front at this stage

Getting the first goal is huge. Also, get the tactics right, dominate the ball and take it from there. Don't let us down Rangers.

Team need the fans behind them from the off! We need everything to click and I suspect it will because of the importance of this game. 3-0

There no reason we can’t destroy Hearts tomorrow. That’ll knock their confidence and I reckon Hearts will drop more points this month.

I expect the league table to look a helluva different by November with us on top of very close to the top.

Hopefully Hearts come with a game plan to take the game to us instead of parking the bus which should lead to an open game which would suit us down to the ground

We're still 5 points behind Hearts if we win so it is vital that we do otherwise we will still be in the bottom six

Pump these utter pricks please Rangers.

Almost to a man, they are expecting to come through and beat us. They need put back in their diddy box.

Think we will do them tbh not really faced much of a challenge in the league yet apart from livingston who held out for a draw ill go 4-1 to the gers

I hope they fancy taking the game to us. We are struggling to beat stuffy teams who sit in against us, although we were starting to get a wee bit of joy a couple of times on Thursday with breaking through a deep packed defence. Some of the quick short passing plays were very close to producing chances and I think this is an area which we are improving on. To be contenders we really need to be winning the vast majority of our home games.

Cant wait for this game tomorrow any win will do has to be 3 points must win think 2-1 to the queens 11

Harry Potter will come and try parking the bus. He will settle for frustration, we need to get behind them and score early. The longer we go without scoring the more pressure will come from the stands we need to exercise patience.

They will park the bus and try to hit us on the break. Good delivery from wings and shoot on site, don’t have to walk ball into the net if we can burst it from distance. Must win. Just do it.

Back