Rangers v Hearts - Match Thread - RTV

We’re not fortunate to be strong enough.
A lot of work has went into making the squad “strong enough”.
That said, it’s definitely more a weakness than a strength.
A problem that needs fixed.

Maybe I didn’t phrase that well enough, but I’m glad you get what I meant!

We needit sorted, too often do we rely on the Gerrard half time rocket.

3 points and hopefully a few goals. Just about to head over to Ibrox now. Get fcuking into them Gers

Like every similar match, this one will be as difficult as Rangers make it for themselves.
Win the battle from the off, impose our football on our opponents and then we can put this one to bed with some space to breathe.
But we have to win that battle from the off.

Pereira

Hickey
Halkett
Smith
Berra
White

Whelan
Bozanic
Walker

Naismith
Uche

Hearts line up today 5-3-2 is the rumour

Edit- bozanic in for Mulraney

Last edited:
Can't afford to start slow today. Need to get at this lot, get an early goal, kill the game off asap and bring on some subs in the second half. We've three tough games, each of which will test us to the max for 90 mins, coming up.

Need to hammer Hearts. The scumbags are winning easily against Ross County.
We need to score quick and don’t take the foot of the pedal Rangers.

I just want any win today after our European exertions midweek. I don't think this game will be as easy either as some are suggesting. Hearts will try to defend deep for most of the match.

This will be a very easy win today. Hearts are utterly dreadful. I expect us to close the GD gap with Celtic.

They are 4-1 up. I'd prefer to see us getting this one won early and resting players for the games ahead. We've too many tough games coming up.

Any win for me. Every match thread is the same,4 or 5,then if we dont score in 10 mins the meltdown starts.
If its 1-0 with an 89th min goal,that'll be good enough for me,but maybe not my heart.

They are never going to drop points are they?

They have twice the wage bill of us , they pay £60 million per season to their players . We pay £30 and the next nearest is dolly on £9.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anybody the yahoo are firm favourites again . We just need to hang in there and hope they slip .

Back