Rangers v Hearts - Match Thread - RTV

Just give us any sort of win. The next two games are all about bringing the points home no matter what and more importantly, no f*cking injuries ahead of next weekend.

We haven't had our injury to a key player yet which happens before every Old Firm.

It's a risk benching Jack unless he has a wee knock or something. Anyway, any win would do me.

We keep saying we don’t need two DM’s in home games.
Jack is actually due the rest.
Maybe Gerrard sees Wednesday as a game he’d rather ensure Jack was ready for.

As well as his leadership, It's his goal threat we might miss, strange thing to say about a defensive midfielder I know.

We keep saying we don’t need two DM’s in home games.
Jack is actually due the rest.
Maybe Gerrard sees Wednesday as a game he’d rather ensure Jack was ready for.

It’s a fair enough point but Ryan Jack is the first name on my team sheet we are a different animal with him playing alongside Alfie of course .

As you say perhaps he needs a wee break but we dropped points the last time we played this mob so I think it’s fair that people are taken aback he isn’t starting .

Here’s hoping it won’t matter . 2/0 to the bears .

I would like to see Katic get a run of games. Arguably our best centre-half.

It’s a fair enough point but Ryan Jack is the first name on my team sheet we are a different animal with him playing alongside Alfie of course .

As you say perhaps he needs a wee break but we dropped points the last time we played this mob so I think it’s fair that people are taken aback he isn’t starting .

We also smashed them a week later with no hassle at all.

That’s a perfectly capable eleven the gaffer has sent out. Hopefully see aribo play further up the park, and a routine win.

4-0 Rangers.

Ach only our most consistent player and midfield drive , pathetic to be annoyed he isn’t playing eh . :rolleyes:

Who made you the opinion god ? I think it’s you who needs to get a grip .
I really dont need to get a grip, not my fault you are clueless about managing players.

Away and have another pathetic wee outburst on the match thread like always.

People need to learn that squad rotation is not about resting players, it is about using the squad properly so that players do not need rested.

Look at this month's fixtures and all becomes reasonably clear; tough away games, a cup final and a European decider. Jack could play in them all but we can clearly pick a game that should be easier to mean he has more in the tank for the tougher games. It is actually pretty much a no brainer to leave him out today. Davis running the midfield with Kamara sitting deeper and Arfield doing the leg-work should be more than plenty agaist a manager and confidence-less Hearts who are sitting equal bottom. We simply wont get another chance to rest him until the new year.

Had hoped jones would maybe make the bench an get some pitch time
Today an Wednesday

tough run of fixtures
Whole squad needs to get it done if given pitch time

Back