Rangers v Hearts - Match Thread - RTV

atcolin

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
3ON0n7v_d.jpg

QvW20Yy.jpg

Where's the Doc?

As for the game today, we must start the game high tempo and on the attack. That's what title winners do in big games, and this is a big game regardless of their league position.

Stewart for Ojo would be my 1 change from Wednesday although I would understand if Katic was being considered to give Helander a rest before even bigger games to come.

Docs away from home without his laptop so me and my iPhone did the best we could

You give him time off? On a matchday?

Only kidding mate, we appreciate your efforts (and those of @DocStone when he can be bothered;)) and I look forward to another clusterf*ck of a match thread. As per the usual FollowFollow madness.

It's going to be Baltic out there today. Time to dig out the ski gear.

Given Hearts form and being at home I think we'll scud them by a few today. At least 3-0, possibly more

Hearts are honking. That draw at Tynecastle still sticks in my craw.

I want us out the blocks far quicker than the semis. We need this wrapped up with time to spare given our next 3 games.

We could give this shower of pish a total doing today.

I’ll still take a 1-0 right enough.

I fancy us to hit 3 or 4 past them today. They are a poor lot.

Although we may make a few changes with the sheep away on Wednesday.

Thanks @ Kanye West for posting the thread :)
Three points,a clean sheet;and no injuries would be a pleasant Sunday indeed; improving the goal difference on the filth would be an added bonus.
3-0 for the Famous.:cool:

Decent effort KW, cheers. I hope we finally get this poor first half performance out of our system today and rattle 2 or 3 before half time. 4-0 Gers.

Could be a struggle. They will just sit everyone behind the ball. Need an early goal.

Aribo in for Kamara and Stewart in for Ojo.

For the superstitious bears.
We played hearts on the first Sunday of December last season (albeit at tynecastle) and beat them 2-1 to go top of the league.

That'll do me

Thanks @ Kanye West for posting the thread :)
Three points,a clean sheet;and no injuries would be a pleasant Sunday indeed; improving the goal difference on the filth would be an added bonus.
3-0 for the Famous.:cool:

dont really disagree with your point but for me December is all about winning the games.

I’d take 1-0, 2-1 in all of them then when schedule isn’t so hectic look at gd.

tough month

A very important week for us. I hope DeFoe isn't out too long as we need him fit for Wednesday and next weekend. I will take 1-0 right now and with no injuries either.

got a feeling this could be like the motherwell game, where we will have loads of the ball and possesion but struggle to put this shower away, a very tight narrow 1 goal win is the likely outcome

I’d just be happy with two good halves.

The amount of times we don’t turn up in the first half of games is underplayed on here, we’re fortunate that we’re strong enough to get away with it 90% of the time.

No Ibrox for me today, charity Xmas day instead but still manage a pints. Have a good day bears and wrap up warm!!!!

As always any win will do for me. Although id like to give them a good thumping, get the goal difference up a bit.

For the superstitious bears.
We played hearts on the first Sunday of December last season (albeit at tynecastle) and beat them 2-1 to go top of the league.

That'll do me
Yep that's true. Then played Aberdeen on the wednesday straight after. Weird these random computer draws.

Anyone at Ibrox the now and can say what weather is like. Foggy as fek in Erskine the now. Mon the Rangers

WATP

I’d just be happy with two good halves.

The amount of times we don’t turn up in the first half of games is underplayed on here, we’re fortunate that we’re strong enough to get away with it 90% of the time.
We’re not fortunate to be strong enough.
A lot of work has went into making the squad “strong enough”.
That said, it’s definitely more a weakness than a strength.
A problem that needs fixed.

Back