Rangers v Hearts turns out it is on RTV

Worst experience yet and I've been using rangers TV for years now, it says I'm in England (when I'm in Scotland) no matter what device I use (through mobile data or broadband)

I've emailed them hoping for a reply
You've emailed the wrong address (rangertstvsupport@streamAMG) or you've used the Contact Us on the menu bar of the new website? No point in the former as its nothing to do with them its a new provider.

This is all more than a bit confusing
Worst experience yet and I've been using rangers TV for years now, it says I'm in England (when I'm in Scotland) no matter what device I use (through mobile data or broadband)

See post #771 in this thread:

A VST code mate? VST is dead. Do you mean codes for those who put their seats on SeatSub? If so, it would appear not this time around.
That's what I meant really. Strange why they'd do it one week, then not the next but hey ho I'll do it the old fashioned way (ye olde VPN and subscription).

That's what I meant really. Strange why they'd do it one week, then not the next but hey ho I'll do it the old fashioned way (ye olde VPN and subscription).
VST is definitely the way to go.

As regards SeatSub codes I think the Club have been caught out when they realised StreamAMG - our regular RangersTV provider - couldn't do the English blackout thing. We've had to quickly go to the same provider - streamdigital - as the rest of the SPFL and probably just haven't got things set up properly yet as its all been very rushed. Maybe.

VST is definitely the way to go.

As regards SeatSub codes I think the Club have been caught out when they realised StreamAMG - our regular RangersTV provider - couldn't do the English blackout thing. We've had to quickly go to the same provider - streamdigital - as the rest of the SPFL and probably just haven't got things set up properly yet as its all been very rushed. Maybe.

I wonder if there has been a complaint from the FA.

I've just been through the same frustrations.
I had to create a new account on the site, put in payment details, and I'm now watching RTV. Pain in the arse, but once done that should be it.

I wonder if there has been a complaint from the FA.
DundeeTV had to block England as well when we played up there recently. I think its simply the case that when the rest of the SPFL went with streamdigital for VSTs last season then Rangers were adamant that we would stick with our partner streamAMG.

No idea why streamAMG are unable to block in England, if that's why we can't use them for today. Someone with more knowledge than me would need to answer that one.

Hope it works for you mate. The Update part of my post #101 covers that if you subsequently encounter problems, but it looks like you got sorted. Just hope it doesn't think you are in England later. You should be able to login now, click on the Event and see the placeholder badges. Live pictures due at 1430hrs also. Try it now and be sure.
Straight onto the pre game program. I still get the England message but the video is there.

Must just be lucky, been flawless for me.

This is a nightmare, been charged twice and still getting a “please do not refresh this page” error message

I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if I'm missing something obvious but I am legitimately in the US where I live and RTV suddenly won't let me log in this week. I get the message about the game not being available in England. Am I missing something?

I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if I'm missing something obvious but I am legitimately in the US where I live and RTV suddenly won't let me log in this week. I get the message about the game not being available in England. Am I missing something?
Bit late now but see the Update part of post #101.

Login here:

Back