Votes: 349 37.8%
  • Morelos

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Cummings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
I thougfht Candieas was outstanding today. Worked his socks off and set up what should have been about 4 goals.

But as Big Bawz Baloo says the MoM today was the Hearts keeper, he literally stopped it from being about 8-0

Several had good games. We could easily have had more goals - their goalie kept the game closer than it should have been.

Candeis for me although Docherty, Goss and Murphy where amazing as well. If Pedro got one thing right it was giving us Candeis. Guy is so pivotal in everything we do well.

Candieas, he had some exceptional crosses and his ability pressing the ball really dictated the tempo and put them in the back foot

Hearts goalie is the correct answer.

But for me too many choices I went Goss but close between him, Docherty, Murphy and Candeias

Candeias for me. Quality show.
Docherty excellent too.

Not MOM but praise for big Wes couple of important saves in the first Half.

Candeias. What a shift he put in. Could have been any number of our lads though. Hearts keeper kept them in the game TBF.

It’s a close call for me, I thought Docherty had a bit of everything in his game today and at only 21 he has a huge future with us. Exactly the kind of player we’ve been missing in the middle of the park.

However, as brilliant as he was, I thought Candeias just shaded it. Outstanding from start to finish. The best creator in the league and defensively he does a power of work to pressure and win the ball back. Invaluable to us at present.

I went for Murphy, as he was brilliant and gave us the deserved lead at a crucial time, but Docherty could have had it, and Candias.
A great team performance when it counted!!

Candeias for me. Great team display. Young Docherty had a very good game before tiring. Murphy was very dangerous and his goal was a cracker. Goss was his usual calm influence and kept and ticking over.

A lot of players worthy of a shout today.
I can well see why people will vote for a variety of players.
I have gone for Goss.
A player who makes other players play.

The tempo we kept up today was remarkable at times, but it depended on the constant accurate recycling of a football.
A good few Rangers players contributed to this, but the standard was set by Goss.

Loving the fact we have so many to choose from. Couldn't put a fag paper between Murphy, Docherty, Goss or Candeias. Opted for Candeias in the end due to his work-rate. Magnificent performance, hope Levein enjoyed the restoration of the natural order.

Amazingly Tavs hasn't got a single vote, yet he also had a cracking match with a near flawless performance and a captains part.
Yet even Tavs wouldn't deny that other players perhaps shaded his own outstanding performance.
What is not to like about that?

Candeias for me, what a shift he puts in, and he’s quality too.

He was ably assisted by Goss and Docherty.

Doc is going to be some player for us, strength, speed and skill. The Hearts players couldn’t match up with him.

Goss is a wonderful passer and has a bit of skill and a good bit of dig in him as well. I would love it if we could even get him on loan again next season.

Candeias covered every blade of grass today, brilliant shift and his cross led to the 2nd.

Docherty was a close second, his best game for us so far by a mile and I really like what I see.

Just back and that was most enjoyable. How the fuck we only scored 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beer and Aloe Vera for me as the GR was basking today.

I thought Docherty was outstanding today.

Back