Votes: 349 37.8%
  • Morelos

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Cummings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
Candeias for me but honourable mentions to Murphy, Goss ,Martin and Docherty.

Greg won't be giving that shirt up without a fight, that's for sure.

I watched the game back this morning and would not change my vote from Candeias but thought Tav was great as well , he only has a couple of votes in the poll I think it shows just how well he has been playing lately we have come to expect it from him.

Isn't great to be in a position of struggling to pick the best player from an overall excellent team performance . I gave my vote to young Docherty but in all honesty there could have numerous other contenders notably the Candie man;)

Hard to pick as there were so many outstanding performances. Went for Docherty, closely followed by Candeias and Murphy.

Its really pleasing to see so many could have been given man of the match..honestly you could have made a case for every starter bar Windass.

Murphys goal was awesome what a view I had from BF3. The composure he showed as he waltzed around the defenders and goalie was almost Laudrup esque.

Doherty had his best game in a Rangers shirt so far. Drive, quality use of the ball, reads the game well.

I thought Declan John was excellent too, he seems to be improving in all aspects of his game (crossing , defending).

Candeias for his work rate was good

But man of the match was Sean Goss for me

A joy to watch this type of player, range of passing, composure, hes making us tick. He also showed fight and desire at times especially in the 2nd half he had more than one good tackle.

The two guys who voted for Windass , I’d love to know seriously why they thought that . Thought he was really poor yesterday . He struggles at Ibrox which is really frustrating, compared to away is night and day .. obv just my opinion

Candeias for me. What a grafter. Honourable mentions for Docherty, then Murphy. I thought Windass was poor yesterday but he's set the bar high and hopefully kicks on. Would love to keep Goss.

Docherty from what I saw on the highlights,

He bamboozled their defence with that wee disguised pass which put murphy in on goal,

Candeias a close second.

I went for Goss also, though he was excellent however Candieas, Docherty & Murphy not very far behind in all honesty

Outstanding performances from Wes, Bates, Candeas, Murphy, Docherty, Goss and Morelos. Windass played well just couldny finish anything. I'd say motm was Murphy

I can't split Docherty or Candeias.

Greg looks like a very promising all round midfielder and Candeias should be nicknamed the road runner.

Back