Match Thread ** Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sat 3rd Feb - RangersTV.tv **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
tsFK0a5.png

First home game I've missed in a while, will be at my kids birthday party while this is on :rolleyes: Please just win Rangers. Hope Lennon gets dogs abuse as per.

If we can get this mob turned towards their own goal with No Beaton to help them this time they won't stop us. 3-0 Rangers

3 nil.

Send a message out to this mob we are back in business and trading in giving out doings!

Next up, popcorn teeth, come and get your doing!!!!

Gers 2-0
Good atmosphere throughout + Ibrox rocking.
Cool + calm heads from the players for 90 mins.
Looking 4ward to 2nd wknd with less driving as getting lift through with RSC.
Long drive next Sunday tho.

Can’t wait for this game any win again.
Would love to have a convincing win against them though.

3-1 Rangers. Can see them being as much of a threat as we are going forward - however I think we've got the quality to beat them even if we're under pressure as the game at Easter Road showed.

I reckon the team will be:

Foderingham
Tav Bates Martin John
Holt Goss
Candeias Windass Murphy
Morelos
Would like to see Cummings get the last 20 minutes as that seems to be the point where Murty is prepared to change it up. Thinking about putting on Rangers to win and Morelos and Cummings to score anytime.

3-1,to the Glasgow Rangers,Cummings to score the 3rd,Ibrox goes mental,Lemmon on “suicide “watch,early exit for the hivs scum support.

3-1 Rangers. Can see them being as much of a threat as we are going forward - however I think we've got the quality to beat them even if we're under pressure as the game at Easter Road showed.

Foderingham
Tav Bates Martin John
Holt Goss
Candeias Windass Murphy
Morelos
Would like to see Cummings get the last 20 minutes as that seems to be the point where Murty is prepared to change it up. Thinking about putting on Rangers to win and Morelos and Cummings to score anytime.

Yip same team for me.

Subs:

Alnwick
Hererra
Cummings
Docherty
Cardoso
Hodson
Kranjcar / Halliday

One nil to the Bears with a heavily doubtful winner would suit me. The poison dwarf's pain is great entertainment.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This is a hard game and a test of our resolve. Win the battle in mid field and we win the game.

3-1.Rangers will do nicely.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Bates will need to be on top of his game, Florian Kamberi could cause us bother tomorrow if he’s fit.

Still fancy us to do them comfortably though.

I just cannot wait for tomorrow, I am expecting a cracking game but would more than happily settle for a horrendously boring game with a win for us.

Whatever 2 - 0 to us.

Hibs won't be backs to the wall which might suit us.

3-1 to Rangers.

We owe these spoon burning bassas Big Time.
Settle for a 1 nil with a highly dubious 94th minute penalty thumped in by Cummings.
The whole team give it plenty in front of the Main Stand.
Lennon implodes. Big Style!!!!!!
Happy Days;);)

Darren Mcgregor and Martin Boyle both doubts for tomorrow. That’ll be a boost, best defender and attacker potentially out.

Sure we’ll have enough to do them regardless though. Mon the Gers

Foderingham
Tav Bates Martin John
Holt Goss
Candeias Windass Murphy
Morelos
I think you've stolen murty's play book, I'll be amazed if that's not the team. Would like Cummings and docherty both to get about half an hour

Difficult match for us. Their midfield is their strongest weapon, especially when we are missing Jack, McRorie and Dorrans. I think we'll shade it by odd goal.
At least we have options to bring on.

I dont want controversial winners or late drama.

I want this little walking turd and its support nailed to the floor and hammered. I want this little fck throwing his players under the bus after a beating, no ambiguity

Must win game.

Glad Stokes isn't playing for them. Always tougher when he is in the line up. Always scored and sucked us into the extra stuff

Just win Rangers, any score will do, with Hibs supporting gaffer at work it will be a nightmare for me on Monday if we don't!!

A cricket score would be superb... ;)

I think with the chances we are creating we will give someone a doing.

4-0 to the teddies.

I can feel it in my water.

A high tempo game and with decent service to the front and that lot are getting hammered. If Collum allows their typical niggly fouling to keep breaking up play, then we'll scrape a result.

Someone cement McGinn* & McGeough in the first 5 mins and whoever scores to knee slide in front of the away dugout giving it the big GIFRUY

*don't actually kind McGinn, he's a tidy player. McGeough is just a sleekit wee mentally challenged

Back