MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I didn't get a clear picture of why Hibs goal was disallowed, the one where the rebound went in. Can someone clarify why the goal was disallowed?
I thought we played conservatively and deserved a 2-1 win. 2 cracking goals to enjoy.
There was a - not very hard - push on Helander by Porteous as the corner came in.

He was definitely having an off day,way before that, but he didn’t look like he was moving well at all after that incident. There was one break Hibs had where he ran back very slowly and seemed to be limping.
I see what you mean now that I've had another look and he was struggling for a while. He seemed to shake it off and just had a poor game after it altogether.

How do we go from inside their box to pass backs all the way to Griegsy in 10 seconds? That's against Hibs, not Real Madrid.

We were horrid in the final third, and we've been to tentative and sloppy in counter-attacks too.

Report card reads......Could do Better.

We made that hard for ourselves today, thank goodness we have a great defence, although even that had a few rocky moments today.

Big improvement required for the cup game.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Well it's a bit stupid to expect 'top gear' when the league's done.
Wouldn't say I expected it, I just enjoy it when it happens. We can play some really good stuff when shackles are off!

Onwards up next weekend and hopefully back to very best!

I missed the Roofe offside live but the one angle on the SPFL highlights looks much tighter than has been suggested, were there other replays I missed?

Back