MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
tvcACs1.png

Hibs are the only side who've given us 3 tough games in the league this season.

I think tomorrow will either be another hard fought win or we'll pump them.
I'll go for the latter.
3-0 the Teds

Nobody has really mentioned tomorrow's game :D Focus is more on next weekend......however In a way I'm glad we have a tough tie before them as will prepare us better.

Fancy us to win 2-0

I’m gonna predict a 2-0 win, Morelos and Kent

Hoping we come out the traps and really put on a show tomorrow with a view to reminding that mob of what’s to come next weekend in the cup!
Feels like we’ve not had a game in months lol looking forward to 3pm

Why are we playing tomorrow instead of today if it’s not on Sky? Pretty pointless

It's all about pay for view mate £9.99!
All the broadcasters play on our weakness of wanting to see the best team in the land!
We need too tell the government that we would rather watch the Rangers than the rotten undemocratic BBC and their extortionate undemocratic licence fee?

It would be cheaper in the long run for football supporters in Scotland.

There would be better games for all than the crap we getting at present on BT,Sky, and Virgin which we could get shot of as it only caters for English clubs.

Full strength and get the game won to keep the unbeaten run going. No suspensions or injuries going into next week please.

A good Performance, no injuries or stupid bookings to set us up nicely for the Mhanks Saturday will do just Dandy Thank You.
3-1 the Sons of William.
C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!

I’d go with

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Kamara Aribo (if fit?)
Hagi Roofe Wright

I’d give Davis the day off completely and I’d keep Alfie and Kent on the bench to avoid injury as they’ll be much needed next weekend.

Good comfortable victory today please Rangers. No injuries, no suspensions and move onto next week.

3-0 to the famous

Morelos
Kent
Roofe

Absolutely looking forward to the game, one step closer to the trophy presentation, but these games feel weird now that it’s done and dusted. I guess not having the crowds in also gives it more of a training game feel now the achievement has been done.

Fortunately we’ve a manager who continues to demand perfection, so we’re still in for a good one.

Looking forward to the game today. I’d expect quite a few changes again from last week.

3-1 Rangers. Morelos double and Aribo.

Am i missing something on RTV , I have my six pound subscription up to date, when I log in I cannot find the 3 day pass match option i usually see, right now I am in Spain so cant be an overseas issue?

I’d go with

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Kamara Aribo (if fit?)
Hagi Roofe Wright

I’d give Davis the day off completely and I’d keep Alfie and Kent on the bench to avoid injury as they’ll be much needed next weekend.
I think they will all play. It will be the same team today that plays next weekend I think. There’s a full week off so no need to rest anyone.

A good performance and a clean sheet.

A tough game which suits us in preparation for next weeks game against the Mutants.

Am i missing something on RTV , I have my six pound subscription up to date, when I log in I cannot find the 3 day pass match option i usually see, right now I am in Spain so cant be an overseas issue?
I can't see a buy option either.
Alongside the game it says 'buy match pass' but after clicking, only the subscription options appear

Just glad to see the team back out there. Season end with only one game a week is driving me up the wall.

Not expecting anything spectacular today. Anything to nil and no injuries will do me. Keep everybody healthy to deal with the tramps.

C’mon Rangers.

I can't see a buy option either.
Alongside the game it says 'buy match pass' but after clicking, only the subscription options appear
I sent RTV a message about it , not sure if they will reply, hopefully they get it sorted, i tried the app as well as browser and same result.

I think this will be another tough game against Hivs and they will wanna be the team that stops our unbeaten run but go do them Rangers, 3-0 to the Famous, WATP

I see Rangers TV still don't have the £9.99 one game option available and there's only 4 hours to go. Why do they do that ? I will be going out soon and not back till near kick off - I don't want to be scrambling around with a few minutes to go. They are for ever going on about signing up early.

This season games against the Hibs have all been tight. They’ll put 10 men in defence and aim to catch us on a break. Be interesting if SG plays Wright from the start or brings him on 2nd half. Optimistic about the game and result.

Mon the Gers just do it.

Early goal or two, and giving them a football lesson would be great. Hibs have given us tough games this season, will be hard, but we will overcome.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Back