Match Thread Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
qjFgvtz.png

My roast lamb will still be in the slow cooker while the game is on RTV, so we better pick up 3 points otherwise my dinner is ruined!

It feels like every game is going to be difficult until such time as we build on a good run of consecutive wins. This one will be difficult due to concerns over our midfield. And now Barisic is out. Not good. Any kind of win would help the cause. WATP on Xmas day!

It's Christmas Day and it's lovely to see so many pics and posts of everyones dinner and presents and happy kids etc on social media and great to see everyone in my house so happy and excited but in 24 hours time we kick off against Hibs and that is a massive, massive game the way things stand and with the OF this weekend and to be honest it's already all I'm really thinking about. We need to beat these spoon burners and ruin their and more importantly Lennons Christmas

That wee bigot has been doling out the platitudes to Rangers the last few days. Expect our players to be booted up and down the park. Expect Fredo to be targeted for a red card. Would suit said bigot - doubly so. Merry Christmas to anyone and everyone of a Rangers persuasion.

Lets ruin Neil Lennon's Christmas then Brenda's, feeling confident, COME ON RANGERS!

Who cares about them. This is about giving Rangers fans a great end to 2018, not who we will make unhappy.

These next 2 games are about nothing other than getting the 3 points. We can get played off the park, score flukey goals, get terrible refereeing decisions. I won't give a toss as long as we end up scoring 1 more than Hibs and 1 more than Celtic.

I also thought the same with SJ. Nearly stopped breathing with frustration several times watching that, but we got the three points! Any win will do. :p:D:cool:
Wife (no pics 54 ) ran into the den just after our second, because I was screaming so loudly.

It’s my 50th on the 27th so I can exclusively reveal we win the next two games, which have been arranged to suit. Has been written in the stars for many years. Yours, Mr Solipsism.

Well we better win, or your having a shite birthday!

Have a good one! :cool:

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Gained a vital 3 points last time out, same again tomorrow would be just great.

Not an easy one, but I expect a hard fought victory against the Edinburgh Tims.

Mon the Gers, just do it, then on the one that matters.

If they comd and play like they did last week we will rip them a new one. 3 nil us if they do. If they sit in and play 8 behind the ball I'll say 1 nil us.

I just want us to pass forward as v st j so many passes went backwards as no one wanted to take responsibility - resulting in mcgregor booting it long.

Fair enough if no pass is on but we were shitting it.

Plus just seen highlights again and halliday miss is a shocker - 2/3 mins in and we need to bury that

I just want us to pass forward as v st j so many passes went backwards as no one wanted to take responsibility - resulting in mcgregor booting it long.

Fair enough if no pass is on but we were shitting it.

Plus just seen highlights again and halliday miss is a shocker - 2/3 mins in and we need to bury that

It was. If Alfie missed that the usual suspects would have had a 10 page thread.

Well excited for this now.
Hibs will be no mugs that's for sure, even though we dominated the last one, they are a real threat.

It's hard to predict due to our inconsistent form.

I believe that we can hammer them, but will continue to temper my expectations, for my own sake.

I'll be positive and go 3-1.
Alfredo, Candieas, and Middleton.
Grezda with a fourth chopped off for nothing.

Massive game for us again today. Three points are a must and if results go in our favour elsewhere this could be a real turning point.
Come on Rangers! WATP

Match thread bingo card for today.
"yaaaaasssss"
"Popcorn teeth"
"Lurgan bigot"
"Tav is defensive nightmare"
"FFS Worrall"
"That's pish"
"Pointless substitution"
"Alfie Mo"
"Cannae watch this"
"Commentators are clowns"
"Cheated again"
and the bonus ball:
"That pigeon never touched the ball though."

Good luck bears.

Gutted I can't make the game today,will have to get updates from the the pish BBC's coverage....2-0 The mighty Gers

A win is a must don’t care how many goals just 1 more than the spoon burners.

6-0 Rangers, somebody is getting their rectum stretched off us soon, I think it may just be Hibs.

Aye no probs Hans Christian.

Most sane supporters expect a tough game today maybe winning by the odd goal talk of spanking them by that scoreline with the amount of injuries we have to key players is quite frankly jackanory material.

Morelos has to be really careful today, they will go all out to rile him, taking turns agitatating he has to walk away and not be sucked in.

Back