Rangers v Hibs bounce game - any reports on it?

What the …Jordan Jones?
The scourge of the club!
The one that many said would never pull on a Rangers jersey again?
That one??
Surely not!

Fake news strikes again.

What the …Jordan Jones?
The scourge of the club!
That one??
Surely not!

Fake news strikes again.
I’m not sure those of us who said or expect this to be the case would’ve been including closed door friendlies as part of the deal.
I don’t know, one way or another, if he’s got a future beyond Rangers after the next window.
What I do know is that we’re paying him good money and we might need to call on him if we get a cluster of injuries like we had before the Benfica game.
We also need him as fit as possible so that we can maximise a fee if he is to be leaving.

What the …Jordan Jones?
The scourge of the club!
That one??
Surely not!

Fake news strikes again.
It’s very unlikely he will play for the first team in a competitive match again

I’m not sure those of us who said or expect this to be the case would’ve been including closed door friendlies as part of the deal.
I don’t know, one way or another, if he’s got a future beyond Rangers after the next window.
What I do know is that we’re paying him good money and we might need to call on him if we get a cluster of injuries like we had before the Benfica game.
We also need him as fit as possible so that we can maximise a fee if he is to be leaving.
9k? I think was quoted on some blog, but I don’t know how accurate that is.Now that Barker is injured yet again, it might get Jones a reprieve.

So many wanted him fired.On the spot, and were sure this would happen.Yet the manager has publically come out and said he supports both him and Edmundson, and wants to see them challenge for places after their bans are up.

Will the ones that wanted these two players hounded out the door, willing to support the manager’s decision?
Or are they still ‘persona non grata’ in these people’s eyes?

Do you know for a fact he will play for the first team again? Opinion or fact?
I have no idea.
But I am not the one putting forward the notion either way.

If it’s just opinion then I respect that’s what it is.
They may be right.

Like I said if the manager is willing to forgive Edmundson, and Jones, then are the supporters?

I have no idea.

They may be right.

Like I said if the manager is willing to forgive Edmundson, and Jones, then are the supporters?
Mate, the supporters forgave Kenny Miller , so I would imagine if they came into the team and played well then they would be forgiven

Gerrards recent comments suggest they will be given a second chance.
The point I was trying to make earlier is that regardless of how Gerrard feels about it and/or what he does with each of them when the window opens, his comments and actions just now were always, for me, going to be exactly what he’s said and done so far.
We might need those guys in the short term and we’ll want top dollar if we want to sell which we won’t get for a player who the manager doesn’t want and hasn’t kicked a ball for months.

The point I was trying to make earlier is that regardless of how Gerrard feels about it and/or what he does with each of them when the window opens, his comments and actions just now were always, for me, going to be exactly what he’s said and done so far.
We might need those guys in the short term and we’ll want top dollar if we want to sell which we won’t get for a player who the manager doesn’t want and hasn’t kicked a ball for months.
Fair comment.

I have no idea.

They may be right.

Of course the vast majority will back the manager if he chooses to play them . That doesn’t mean people were wrong to be very annoyed with their complete stupidity .

Back