Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

He could have been alright for us with a run of games. We’ll never know since he didn’t get the luxury of a shite season and half of starts like others did!

Clarke’s a tricky one because of his alleged allegiances. But one thing’s for sure, he is a far better coach than Murty will ever be, in fact his record with a shite Kilmarnock side is excellent.
I’d take him just now. Can’t see many other options around unless there’s another leftfield Caixinha type card up the boards sleeve :eek:

Fucking sick of it, wish the season was over already so we could replace the deadwood and get an actual manager in.

Biggest worry I have is that we set up with our preferred formation. A formation that is probably our best attacking formation, yet we failed to score.
The same formation that was far too expansive last week that we conceded too many goals/chances.

So if it's not benefited us defensively one week, then not benefited us attacking the following week and we have 0 points from 6 it's clearly not working.
Our best chances today were from set pieces, which honestly we are not any good at. Barely anything created that troubled their keeper from open play.
We have a problem with how we deal with teams who look to stifle us offensively. And we always look like conceding goals. Simply put, not good enough

Disgusting, disgraceful pitiful display.

Each and every player can be thoroughly ashamed of themsevles.

1 point out of 9 v killie.

Only one trying a leg.

That today was up there with some of the worst I have seen in 32 years watching Rangers.
That was my reserved version mate as I don't want a ban from the site. It's definitely up there with the worst I've seen myself. A lot of people that sit around us never came back at half time. Not my style but it was dreadful.
The manager and 10 other jokers on the park should be fucking ashamed. Kilmarnock played 120 minutes on Wednesday for %^*&.k sake and we player 30 mins v ten men last Sunday.

A total fuc.king joke.

I think i said it at half time, but our only chance of beating them in that second half was running at them, drawing fouls, and trying our luck. There was no was we were breaking through playing "the Rangers way".

I’d take him just now. Can’t see many other options around unless there’s another leftfield Caixinha type card up the boards sleeve :eek:

I don’t even know where we go from here mate. I mean ultimately we have to see out the season like this. The sheep and Hibs are both capable of putting us in serious danger.

Scunnered with it all. As much as I’m venting at Murty it all comes back for the board and the clusterfuck of managerial appointments they’ve made.

Arguably our injury situation contributed to our performance today and last weekend also. Players like Jack, McCrorie and Dorrans have stronger personalities than most of our other players. Whatever the situation though that’s the job of the manager - to make adjustments and to get the very best out of the players available for any given match. Didn’t see evidence of that today.

Arguably our injury situation contributed to our performance today and last weekend also. Players like Jack, McCrorie and Dorrans have stronger personalities than most of our other players. Whatever the situation though that’s the job of the manager - to make adjustments and to get the very best out of the players available for any given match. Didn’t see evidence of that today.

Our budget is probably 10x at least that of killie It’s not the players, it’s the attitude and the formations that are all wrong. Rangers have also been successful when we have matched teams aggression then let our better players win the games. Right now we have a bunch of players that dont match the oppositions desire and that’s out biggest problem

You cannot expect to play well when pass and move has once again become pass and admire it. Our first touch was unbelievably bad and our decision making beyond belief at times.

Looks like last week knocked the stuffing out of them and they don't have the fight, bottle, desire to come back from it. Docherty excepted.

Looks to me that they have given up and we can expect more of the same.

To think there is people out there wanting to give Murty the gig full time scares the f*cking life out of me.

I appreciate what he's done but he's not good enough to lead us to title success.

I know we have been in the doldrums but we should not ACCEPT a drop in standards because that's when mediocirty is accepted purely because how hard we have had it, some fans are desperate for Murty to get the job when our home form is abysmal.

I hope the board have a plan in place for the summer. Hopefully we secure 2nd but i have serious reservations again.

To those also turning their noses up at Clarke, he's by far and away the 2nd best manager in this league.
2nd best isn't good enough for Rangers

Official attendance is over 49K, and we get served up this shit.
Our attacking play was ineffective, again. We can get up the right easy as you like, but we can't put a dangerous ball into the box. In the box we just look inept.
The truth is our problems can only be rectified by a manager who knows how to get consistent high performance out of his team. We haven't had such a manager since Walter Smith. It is not nearly good enough from the board. They took a chance on MW, PC, and GM. They need to stop taking chances, and employ a Rangers manager worthy to fill the most important role at our club.

You knew how Kilmarnock would approach this game. Add to that they played 120 minutes on Wendnesday night. They looked the fitter and hungrier side throughout the game and we look clueless about how we break down a well organised side that want to shut up shop. However we gave them all the time in the world on the ball whilst we were closed down quickly on every occasion.

We were out fought, out thought and should most definitely be looking for a better manager in the summer.
We could have had a week off and the other team played the night before and they would still be fresher, it’s happened too often with us.

At the end of the day we need better players, a better manager. For years Now we have had a powder puff midfield a until we get this sorted we will always lose or draw games like this against big journeymen.

I.M.O Cummings is not going to cut it just not good enough. No team should lose more often than not at home but what is unacceptable is we are Rangers. Every team fancies their chances against us, no fear factor. We should have not told the world we cheered when we got them in the cup and done our talking on the pitch but from management down we are not even good enough to do that.

No third time lucky, back to the drawing board.

The blame lies squarely with the board. They appointed Pedro and matters have spiralled downwards since.
This is the board who, apparently, put Celtic fans before our own, ignoring the safety of our supporters in our own ground.
Yes they were instrumental in saving our club from the leeches but their brownie points have now run out.
I want a proper manager that The Rangers and our support deserve.
I want the scum restricted to the normal away fans corner.
I want a safe standing area which our fans clearly want too.
No more fudging. Get it done.

At the end of the day we need better players, a better manager. For years Now we have had a powder puff midfield a until we get this sorted we will always lose or draw games like this against big journeymen.

I.M.O Cummings is not going to cut it just not good enough. No team should lose more often than not at home but what is unacceptable is we are Rangers. Every team fancies their chances against us, no fear factor. We should have not told the world we cheered when we got them in the cup and done our talking on the pitch but from management down we are not even good enough to do that.

No third time lucky, back to the drawing board.

I don't know how you come to that conclusion with Cummings when he's just had absolutely no service.

Back