Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

What a fucking embarrassment the fact at that shower of shite were cheering getting the vermin in the cup up 5-6 games up until that draw we were looking in good shape then after the draw this is where we are ... that’s came back and bit us in the arse ... twats

Poor today. Never got going at all. Had a couple of headers with Martin missing both of them, but outside that nothing. Hopefully we can use the 2 week period to get ourselves playing again.

Will be here all day if I really start on what I thought about that.

I'll leave it at trying to see a positive - that performance should be the final nail in the coffin of Graeme's tenure. In a perverse way it might have done us a favour.

And folk on here were merrily suggesting we should pony up an extra 10% on our STs next season to sit and watch dross like that? I think I'm right in saying we've won less than 50% of our league games at Ibrox this season. Not good enough.

Today was a kick in the balls

Yes we’ve had our absolute fill of it over the last 6 years but today is different, it was almost as if the crowd, players and management had chucked it. Murty does not inspire me, he never has, his monotoned delivery must be absolute bollocks to listen to, there’s the nucleus of a very good team, he’s proved over the last two games he cannot lead our club

I don't know how you come to that conclusion with Cummings when he's just had absolutely no service.

Sorry mate but he gets the same service as El Buffalo and let's be honest how often does El buffalo hold the ball up and how often does Cummings? I.M.O he is a championship level player and was found out in the English championship.

What we have to remember with El Buffalo is he was a midfield player until just over two yrs ago. this is probably why he does not get bullied and is erratic in front of goal, he is not a natural striker.

I.m.o, I would not keep, Martin, Cummings or Goss who i think is not physical enough to play in this league. Just my opinion.

I got a Ban for saying Dave king and Paul Murray were hopeless or words to that effect so will probs get another 1 but anyway I’m seriously disgusted at the way we are run from top to bottom. If we’d had a decent manager we could’ve done something this year but we have blown it completely with the cheap option

Time for Mr Murty to go. Give the remaining interim to Jimmy Nicholl, and then get a proper manager in place. As for that Portuguese man-o-shit, Alves - get him tae feck. He has disgraced the jersey once too often.

Just back from the match,freezing cold,watching a mediocre Rangers team,being done over by a “well organised “ mediocre killie team.
We as a team pose no “physicality,consistency,attitude,and most important pride when playing for our club.
The noise as a support,was pysh poor,when does a killie support outsing us on our own patch?
Man of the match?if we have that contest tonight,i know you’ve not been at the game.

Exodus started around the 72 minute

The Rangers players looked like they also wanted to go.

No hassling the referee about the Kilmarnock time wasting.

No rush to do anything.

Very disappointed.

We don't have 2 centre backs in any combination we can trust to be secure.
We don't have a striker able to lead the line and also be clinical in front of goal to play 1 up front.
We don't have a Number 10 to unlock a defence playing in behind the striker.
We don't have 2 midfielders capable of dominating z game when up against 3.

For me, we need to find a formation to plug those deficiencies until the summer.
That is a 3-5-2, even if it means sacrificing individual players who do contribute overall, but in a team not getting consistent results.

Foderingham

Alves
Cardoso (McCrorie as soon as he is fit, given Bates is out longer)
Martin

Tavernier
Docherty
Murphy (furthest forward of the 3 as the number 10)
Holt (Dorrans once fit)
John

Cummings
Morelos

I like Candeias but system doesn't fit him. Same with Windass.

Kilmarnock played us to a tee. We were hopeless today. No urgency at all. Tactics are irrelevant if no one gives a shit.

I actually feel sorry Murty, he wants the job but these players just let down a succession of managers.
Murty is the manager, mate. His tactically awareness is not worth speaking about, he's brought in good players, no question, but he can't change the shape of the team when things aren't working and without a doubt the job is too big for him

Not remotely surprising as I’ve seen enough of this bunch of gutless cowards to know they hide at the first sign of trouble.

We are now in free fall.

Away at the minute and just seen the score. Murty is a nice guy but not right for the Rangers hot seat. We need a top Manager asap.

I got a Ban for saying Dave king and Paul Murray were hopeless or words to that effect so will probs get another 1 but anyway I’m seriously disgusted at the way we are run from top to bottom. If we’d had a decent manager we could’ve done something this year but we have blown it completely with the cheap option

Count yourself lucky. I got a ban for mentioning Cillit Bang.

If Docherty scores in the tenth minute it’s a totally different game.

The result is a sickener but it felt like a bit of a freak result today. Certainly wasn’t consistent with recent attacking performances. It’s the first time in a long time I can remember us not scoring a few goals so we need to have some perspective here.

ffs one week ago a victory and we could have been back challenging the scum to this utter
shite,flat & dire performance.
No pass marks to any of them today,not one.

Todays game had the same feeling as the games when we knew McCoist, Warburton and Caxinhas times were up.
The sad thing as we are becoming accustomed to it and many of the support are losing any fight they had inthem.

DYgo38kXUAEVX1K.jpg:large

I said before the game last weekend that i wasn't overly confident (maybe 50/50) as despite how well we have been playing recently i have seen far too many false dawns with the majority of these players, unfortunately i was correct.
Unlike other previous seasons though we do not require major surgery this time, 5 or 6 players out of the squad and 5 or 6 quality replacements in... with an experienced manager who knows the British game, but some of those players today have probably let us down for the last time, not because they won't do it again but because we won't be drawn in again and will come to expect it happening again soon.

Our home form in horrendous and if these players don't get the finger out then we will be overtaken in the league.

Totally deflated after that.
Today was shocking. Thought we might be turning the corner a few weeks ago but today reminded me of a bad McCoist day.
Absolutely woeful ,gutless performance. Unacceptable.

I am sick watching very average players from poor teams looking fitter and showing more aggression than us. Teams have a fraction of the budget we have yet they manage to compete at all levels with us.

Goss wasn't great but wasn't having a howler at all, not sure why he was hooked at half time. He'd created our best chance 1st half, for Holt who let's be honest barely creates a thing, ever.

Yes it feels like a punctured tyre now after getting ready to meet the Mhanks and now this its certainly not happy times but par for where we were when Pedro took over ,however then we didn't have the players or the coach ,now we have the players or the nucleus of players we need, we now just need a coach to match our ambitions,GM is a nice guy and can do a decent job we don't need that right now we need a great Manager and someone who can shape these players into a winning machine.

I'm hoping that a few of the injured players like Dorrans, McCrorie and Wallace get some game time in bounce games over the next few weeks to get them available for our next match.
Would sooner do without this, don’t want our Scotland guys playing anymore than need be with the semi not far away, would imagine Martin will prob start at least one of them and the rest will get run outs you would assume, plus DJ and Docherty also involved in intls.

Yes it feels like a punctured tyre now after getting ready to meet the Mhanks and now this its certainly not happy times but par for where we were when Pedro took over ,however then we didn't have the players or the coach ,now we have the players or the nucleus of players we need, we now just need a coach to match our ambitions,GM is a nice guy and can do a decent job we don't need that right now we need a great Manager and someone who can shape these players into a winning machine.
Have we got the players though when it comes to the crunch?
It’s all about money but we must get the best we possibly can in the manager’s office and on the pitch.

Back