Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

Sad on so many levels today.

Morelos should never be dropped for Cummings who cannot lead the line.

The cheer for Windass going off was disgraceful.

Lack of ideas to break down a packed defence

Walking along paisley road west across from a group of around 30 or so killie fans freely singing about huns and slagging off Rangers.

you think Rangers fans will accept that kind of play?
Don't you think that with a better overall quality of player that Clarke couldn't adapt to a more offensive minded team. After all, think back to Walter's second time at the club, we weren't easy on the eye but we were successful and that was accepted

There were a load of muppets on here prior to the 3-2 pape game saying how we were going to do this an that.
We are pish at home.

Utterly shambolic. Disgusted with the players and the board for placing Murty in charge till the end of the season.

MASSIVE chance wasted, decent manager would have won the league this season.

would anyone go watch tennis in that weather becuase that what it felt like, ball going from left to right and back again, nothing going through the middle spent a lot of the game in the air.
Players running with the ball then for no reason stopping and turning it back, not looking when passing and giving it away and then the school boy stuff. Hands up anyone that knows how to bring a ball down trap it and play it on the ground. think we need neon arrows behind goal showing the way.

one point on the ref.

Tshibola should have been booked a few times in the first half but the ref just kept pointing at areas of the park and warning him, got booked on the hour then subbed before he saw his second.

Living in Wales I don’t get to Ibrox too often these days, but tomorrow I have my cousin’s SmartCard for the day. Yee Ha.:cool:

0630hrs start for the journey up the M6, stop off in Larkhall and then in to Ibrox with 2 of my cousins. Can’t wait.:D Straight back down the road after the game.:(

Don’t let me down Rangers.:)

Poor form to quote myself but, after fighting my way through the snow on the M6 to get home last night, and end a 17 hour round trip, I'd just like to thank every one of those playing in blue yesterday for a thoroughly miserable day. For a variety of reasons it was my first time at Ibrox this season.

Before the kick-off I turned to my cousin with a big smile on my face and said 'I LOVE coming to Ibrox'. Turned to him again around 25 minutes in - possibly just after Martin put an easy header wide - and said 'this has 0-0 written all over, maybe even 0-1'. It was THAT obvious THAT early.

I wouldn't give a single one of them - on or off the pitch - pass marks. Gutted doesn't come close to covering it.

Back