Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
82hWCmV.png

Last week we were going tonto, great atmosphere.
Tomorrow our players will have to give us a boost from the start.
Good start please Rangers and keep the groaners and moaners at bay.

Living in Wales I don’t get to Ibrox too often these days, but tomorrow I have my cousin’s SmartCard for the day. Yee Ha.:cool:

0630hrs start for the journey up the M6, stop off in Larkhall and then in to Ibrox with 2 of my cousins. Can’t wait.:D Straight back down the road after the game.:(

Don’t let me down Rangers.:)

I'm hoping for 3-1 or 2-1 tomorrow, hopefully see Cummings get a start and a goal.

For someone naturally pessimistic I feel really confident for this one.

Strongly fancy us to win by 2 or 3.

And Morelos to score.

We came close to winning last Sunday, but not close enough. My guess is that some of the player's confidence will have been knocked, although they might not admit it. So, it could either stifle us today or act as a spur to get back to winning ways. For the hundreth time on FF we can win this with 3 in midfield and cut out Mulumbu ( mind you, he only came on for last 25 mins against County). Put Windass up front. That means Morelos gets dropped. Goes well, change formation and bring on M&C together. If close game and Windass posted missing change at half time & bring on Cummings. Murty has to be more flexible & learn from his mistakes.

Looking forward to getting back into it after a long week of basically avoiding football i.e. in the huff. Something I would like to see us improve is getting strikers into the box and across the front of the keeper and also arriving in at the back post. Last week, just like most games, saw wonderful chances coming in from out wide and we just didn’t anticipate the chance coming.

I'm hoping the team is still steamed at letting sunday's match get awaay from them and they come out, full on tonto.....

Looking for a strong response today. Ideally a couple of goals ahead by the half hour mark. The noise inside the stadium last week was incredible, let's hope the majority of fans don't lose their voice again this week

Kilmarnock at Ibrox really should always be a home win, however a home record of 7 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses, along with Kilmarnock having a decent season by their standards, would suggest victory is far from certain.
Fingers crossed there's no hangover from last weekend and we see a comfortable Rangers win.

Just leaving for the game,looking for a performance and a result,against the best team performance wise since turn of the year.3-1 Glasgow Rangers.

C'mon The Rangers, Give us a good performance today and win the three points, enjoy the game everyone.
WATP

After the crushing disappointment of last week I am hoping for a thumping of Kilmarnock to ease my hurt.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

It's not going to be easy, but we just can't afford to lose this one. Any victory, no matter how scrappy will do fine.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I do hope mr Murty has cleared their minds of negativity. This week, renew their thinking get a winning mentality going. Give Cummins a start, that would give him a boost and most likely will score, his enthusiasm is infectious. Meaning they will all want to score.

if we keep up our attacking style as we have in the last few games, even though we lost to the scum we were still dangerous, then none of the teams outwith the scum can live with us imho

3-1 win today

Back