Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 5th - RangersTV.tv **

Dcb1AfGXkAA322Y.jpg

Alves should be in for Martin, and one of Candeias or Murphy should be replaced with another midfielder...but it looks a bit better.

Martin over Alves from another manager!

Great to see the two boys up front.

I'd have dropped a wide player for Goss

Dorrans is a lucky man after last week to be playing. Good to have Bates back, our only defender that can defend

Well, well, well.

Bates back instead of McRorie

Cummings and Morelos up top - and no Windass....

Mcrorie hasn't been good recently but how anyone can keep Martin in the team is beyond me.

Fairly happy with the team other than Martin, makes you wonder what he'd have to do in order to get dropped

Strange bench too. All defenders and midfielders with no options to change up top? Should be taking the Chance to stick Middleton or Rudden on the bench.

Martin + Bates in central defence when neither will be here next season.

I would have had McCrorie in midfield as well as Docherty - we've lost the middle of the park against them previously and we need more energy and physicality. Goss should also have been a consideration.

Alnwick
Tav Bates Martin Halliday
Holt Dorrans
Candeias Cummings Murphy
Morelos

That’s how I see it

No Michael O'Halleron in the squad, its as if Murty brought him back in, played him for 2 mins just to piss certain people off.

Glad to see Cummings and Morelos up top together, From the moment Cummings broke through at Hibs its clear he cannot play up top on his own - Morelos workrate, Bullying of defenders will create plenty of space.

Martin & Dorrans very lucky to be in the squad, Martin because of how shite he is and Dorrans because of his perfomance last week.

Alot of these players however, no matter the result and performance, Still do not deserve to wear that shirt, and no win over Killie at home will change that.

Prediction, 4-1 Rangers, Morelos x2 Cummings and Tav

Alves / Cardoso in for Martin.

Docherty / McRorie in for Holt.

I’d much rather have seen both of the above.

I just can’t grasp how Martin is still playing other than that he must be a nice guy and it’s down to a pals act. He’s directly costing us goals nearly every game.

No Michael O'Halleron in the squad, its as if Murty brought him back in, played him for 2 mins just to piss certain people off.

Glad to see Cummings and Morelos up top together, From the moment Cummings broke through at Hibs its clear he cannot play up top on his own - Morelos workrate, Bullying of defenders will create plenty of space.

Martin & Dorrans very lucky to be in the squad, Martin because of how shite he is and Dorrans because of his perfomance last week.

Alot of these players however, no matter the result and performance, Still do not deserve to wear that shirt, and no win over Killie at home will change that.

Prediction, 4-1 Rangers, Morelos x2 Cummings and Tav
MOH was in the pub last night

Well thats the midfield battle lost. Mulumbu will batter Dorrans and Holt, best hope the boys are actually up for it today else it could be a long afternoon...

9 of the 11 started at the Piggery last week.

That’s funking criminal.

Issue today isn't really the formation we set up with but the width and defensive line.

We were so so wide last week it was unbelievable, and the defensive line never pushed up enough to close the gap to midfield, and there was just massive holes everywhere to play through.

2 wingers concerns me. I'd like to have seen Docherty given a role on the right in a 4-4-2

Although McCrorie looks like he's eventually going to be more of a midfielder than defender, I'd have had him in before Martin.

Back