Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 5th - RangersTV.tv **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
ShsiTGG.png

I’m desperate to see Glenn Middleton get some minutes in the first team tbh, hope he’s on the bench.

Watched all of our youth highlights on RTV yesterday and he looks totally immense, Rossiter has looked very good also.

3-1,to the Glasgow Rangers,overdue a performance,but will take an “ugly “win,points are more important.

Christ with everything that’s went on I nearly forgot we have a game.

Hopefully yesterday’s appointment will inspire a comfortable victory!

3 nil, cmon Rangers.

Are Alves and Bates fit and available?

Giving a preferred team line up depends on whether they are.

I think we'll labour to a 3-1 win today. Probably get to 2-1 and then eventually close it out late on.

Is Candeias suspended for today?

Let's keep this new feel good factor going today Rangers.

Remember this mob shipped 5 goals last week too , so let's start the game well.

I've got an athletics race at Grangemouth at lunchtime and then bombing back to try and make kick off.

Please make it worth my while Gers.

Reactions: cav
I don't give a hoot re team selection.

I really don't.

The atmosphere will be electric.

3 nil the good guys.

I fancy an attacking 3-4-1-2 today, based on who is available.

Alnwick

Cardoso
Alves if fit
Bates

Tavernier
Holt
Goss
Murphy

Windass

Cummings
Morelos

Time to be aggressive and forward thinking, goals win games.

As Gerrard said yesterday, ‘it’s about winning football matches’. Three points essential Rangers, any way, any how.

I’d have liked to have seen Gerrard pop into Auchenhowie yesterday and have a word with them. Missed opportunity IMHO.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

You owe the fans and the Club a big performance.

3-0 will do just fine, anything better will be a bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Just a win would do me but with this lot of players even yesterday's news wouldn't put a rocket up their arse but so hope to be proved wrong

A bit unfair that Hamilton have to play 2 matches today and Ross County played last night and have to play again today :D

I’ve no idea how Jimmy Nichol will set us up.

But it better not be 4 funking 2 -3-1.

And hopefully we will see changes at Centre half.

I’m sure you catch my drift as I don’t want a ban for criticising certain individuals.

Any win would suit me, if our current players can't get motivated and put in a much improved performance after the new manager announcement,then they need to look at their chosen profession and wether or not they should even be playing the game.

First of 3 games for this squad to keep their jobs under the new regime. I would expect a much better performance today. Yet another must win game but Killie are our black spot team. I’ll take a win any win

Last edited:
Let's see if we get a positive reaction from players who have on many occasions this season hid from their responsibilities.
Going for a 3-1 win for the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS! ! ! ! ! !

Watch they will turn into R Madrid today cause Stevie Ger"s in the stand!
If John's out I would play Rossiter @ LB with Docherty and Goss in the middle.
Been said already I'm a big fan also of young Middleton and would like him involved at some point.
Think fibs and Rangers will win today, interesting last 2 games then!!

Watch they will turn into R Madrid today cause Stevie Ger"s in the stand!
If John's out I would play Rossiter @ LB with Docherty and Goss in the middle.
Been said already I'm a big fan also of young Middleton and would like him involved at some point.
Think fibs and Rangers will win today, interesting last 2 games then!!
Rossiter at left back?

Not sure if our new manager will be in attendance today,or if he has commitments with Liverpool, but, several of the players could be playing for their Rangers career. Good luck to Jimmy Nicholl, just get us the win please.

Hope they play 2 up with Cummings and Morelos. Any win will do me and hibs and aberdeen game to get abandoned due to a meteor to hit the park.

I'd expect Nicholl and JJ to focus on making us harder to beat. That surely means punting Martin, and moving McCrorie into DM. I'd play:

Alnwick
Tav Alves Cardoso Halliday
McCrorie Goss
Candeias Docherty Murphy
Morelos

Holt was our best player in last week's disaster, but that's not saying much. Halliday at left back is a shite state of affairs. I don't know if Beerman is available to us, but I'd play him at LB if he is. Docherty is better than his recent showings would suggest, and we need someone pressing and harrying Mulumbu, which I don't believe Dorrans is capable of at the moment (/any more...)

Reactions: cav
Not sure if our new manager will be in attendance today,or if he has commitments with Liverpool, but, several of the players could be playing for their Rangers career. Good luck to Jimmy Nicholl, just get us the win please.
Kings interview sais he won't attend matches before 1st June.

I expect to see 4-2-3-1 binned today.

4-4-2 for me when they have possession and close to a 2-6-2 when we have the ball.

Just get the 3 points.

Back