Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 5th - RangersTV.tv **

Sounds like some of these players don't want to be here next season

Promote the youth team to replace them, they can't be any worse

Alnwick played well last week even though we lost 5 in the 2nd half he made some incredible saves and that's another good save today . Should we keep him for next season ?

Boyd has played well so far.

1. Why didn' he play like that with us in his second spell.
2. Why are we letting him rag doll us.

Who the hell told Martin he is capable of long diagonals?? Not seen one come off once

So the gist of this thread is every one of our players is shite - with the possible exception of Alnwick - although I'm sure that will change if he let's in a goal or kicks a clearance into the stands.

If that's the case why do you all get so upset if we lose..? Surely none of you can be expecting us to win if you have so poor an opinion of the players..?

Can't you all just go shopping with the missus or something..?

If you hate Rangers so much go and fucking do something else please..

Fans need to stop losing the heid

Can’t say anything about them cause I’m not there today but I hope everyone gets behind the team next season and the negativity gets left in the house.
We need to get the union bears in the middle of the broomloan and a Dj in to get the crowd going.

So the gist of this thread is every one of our players is shite - with the possible exception of Alnwick - although I'm sure that will change if he let's in a goal or kicks a clearance into the stands.

If that's the case why do you all get so upset if we lose..? Surely none of you can be expecting us to win if you have so poor an opinion of the players..?

Can't you all just go shopping with the missus or something..?

If you hate Rangers so much go and fucking do something else please..
The players are pathetic no fight in them whatsoever they deserve the flak they get

Idiotic play there. Their right back is down feigning injury and instead of playing it into the space on his flank we punt it aimlessly up the park and lose the ball straight away.

Gerrard has his work cut out big time if he thinks any of this lot are worth keeping, they're fucking void of any creative spark or of many redeeming quality whatsoever.
Very very poor and ordinary 'players'

There’s no chemistry between Morelos and Cummings imo they are on different planets with each other.

If it's any consolation, another incredibly inept performance from Cheating Beaton at the dung heap.

Candeias lacks the quality to play for Rangers. All the graft in the world doesn't change that.
Just my opinion.

We are dung but yet again thatll be an opponent free to continue as is when he should be yellowed for diving.

Back