MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
We've really only seen a couple of cameos from Scott Wright but I'm already admiring his work ethic.

After we get this league home we need to give him a couple of starts to let him show what he can do.
As long as we don’t fill his head with false ten etc. nonsense. He’s refreshing as he is.

Totally agree with this. We won’t get away with so many passengers for long

I don’t think we’ll play this poorly for much longer either though. Generally every title winning side goes through periods like this in a season where performance levels drop and victories are more hard fought. The only thing that counts is for the most part we’re still winning these games.

How many replays on Sportscene tonight of that Balogun challenge on their substitute near the end?

It was outside the box, but no doubt it will be a stonewall penalty refused according to the Ginger Biomechanics guy.
They'll be plenty, but in fairness there was nothing else of Killie up front to show.

Team seems to have forgotten how to score goals. Some poor decision making in final third especially by Kent. At times he seems like a not very intelligent football player.

We won, we set out to win. It’s the shit end of the season & we have another clean sheet. FFS calm the fk down bears.... it’s ours & we’re gonna party
I feel that I’m a pretty calm guy but for some reason I’m piling money in to the family swear box. Great 3 points and McGregor not a save to make

How many replays on Sportscene tonight of that Balogun challenge on their substitute near the end?

It was outside the box, but no doubt it will be a stonewall penalty refused according to the Ginger Biomechanics guy.

I kid not, Scottish cup final 1998 hertz were awarded a penalty from further out than that.

Anyway Robertson let it play on so for him to see nothing it should suffice.

At least I dont think there was any challenges that the corrupt cabal will be able to manipulate to enable them to ban any of our players.

I’m reasonably happy with the way we played. The crucial aspect of it all is that we took 3 points today. Should in theory have made it easy with the chances in the second half. Why Aribo had to take an extra touch with the goal wide open to a left foot pass into the net will stay with me for weeks. But he’s not the only one who wants extra touches in good positions. Itten did the same. Don’t they teach the players to hit it first time? Same in the Hamilton match. Professional players not capable of using their other foot! We should have won at least by three. Still, another clean sheet. No22. Brilliant. Killie were unremarkable and I don’t recall a heart in mouth moment. Overall, I’m being a tad critical. I reckon we’ll do well next Thursday in Europe. The poets will drop something tomorrow. No fear!

I was watching the game so have not read through the thread. Itten’s first touch today was sublime. The ball was fired up to him at all speeds and heights and every single one stuck. Superb goal to win the game
Davis was superb
Like the look of Wright

the bar stewards tried suspending our strikers and that hasn’t worked either.

it is coming home. Rightful order being restored

As I predicted earlier another grind against killie but all that matters is 3 points in the bag especially at this point of the season . Delighted

Well done rangers. I thought at times today we looked to be getting back to a bit of form. Players coming back will help. Another clean sheet and 3 points enjoy your sat night bears

Another win, another clean sheet and another 3 points. Today was another stressful 90+4 (!) minutes but achieved without our two main strikers and a hugely influential midfielder. I’ll have a wee drink now safe in the knowledge that hordes of Tims were as stressed as me for different reasons during that match but ultimately they got fukk all from it.

St Johnstone away tomorrow won’t be easy you ***s.

The team are operating at 50% and will be in for a shock on Thursday, they’ve been in this mode since after the bheasts game. It’s difficult to raise you’re game when you’ve been playing at such a low level.

Please do one. Absolutely sick to death of folk that love to be miserable.

more shots from outside the box ! do they practice it all in training , as they say ,if you dont buy a ticket you cannot win the raffle

Another 3 vital points secured, but after Hamilton last week, I always felt the worst was going to happen. Thankfully, the win was secured, but I just wish we could have a less stressful experience.

Still, another step on the way to 55, well done to Mr Gerrard and his team.

My heart sank when Balogun clashed with the Killie player on the edge of the box, couldn't you just imagine Crocker and the other cvnt Walker screaming for a penalty. Very surprised and delighted it wasn't given.

Let`s get this straight that was 1-0 going on 10-0 bar Don Robertson

Call this c*nt needs called out or we are in for this c*nt or the equivalent for the rest of the season to keep the pts gap to less than what it should be.

I blame Gerrard`s !comment`s" about referees doing a brilliant job giving this C*nt carte blanche today CALL THIS lady's front bottom OUT end of story or expect more of the same

Please do one. Absolutely sick to death of folk that love to be miserable.
Quite the opposite in fact, i was upbeat after last week these things happen, today is now the norm.
So catch you later and don’t reply to my posts

Let`s get this straight that was 1-0 going on 10-0 bar Don Robertson

Call this c*nt needs called out or we are in for this c*nt or the equivalent for the rest of the season to keep the pts gap to less than what it should be.

I blame Gerrard`s !comment`s" about referees doing a brilliant job giving this C*nt carte blanche today CALL THIS lady's front bottom OUT end of story or expect more of the same
Don Robertson cost us 9 goals ?

1-0 is fine by me. A win today which probably woyld have been a draw or worse this time last year. We must be happy about winning 1-0 when we really didn't look like losing a goal.
but with referees like this it's better banging in e few just in case. I think he knew he was under the microscope today and that's why he never gave them a penalty.

Back