MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Happy with the three points.

Some really nice link up play from us today, but we're still largely impotent up front which is a little worrying. Hopefully Scotty Arfield can bring some diectness back into our play. When we are faced with defences like that players need to show more movement. The lack of which was our biggest issue today.

Still, we saw the game out easily enough and I dont recall Shagger being tested once. If it takes five more wins like that to take the title, so be it.

MOTM: Steve Davis

That game again typified everything that's been going on the last few weeks with Rangers.

It was disjointed to the point they cancelled themselves out not even so much the Kilmarnock mob swelled the channels to stop our progress forward .

Once again passing & crossing was pretty shit when it needed better quality too many of our players falling on their arses rather than make their decisions quicker to maintain the momentum .

Usual running into a dead end it's broken any fluidity we once showed earlier in the campaign they let themselves be caught out time & again it's been that way for weeks today was no exception .

Coming up against a lady's front bottom of a team like them the slick pass & move game would've blown them away but again we were barely better than last week's draw.

Regardless of how many wins to go it has to be a concern that the lack of movement at the right time is having an effect on the team display never mind the shambolic antics of those Bastards who had no intention of ever being anything other than a Fucking Eyesore in football terms .

The midweek criticisms levelled at those Bastards at Hampden clearly never went unnoticed by that inept lady's front bottom in the black .

Happy with the win but something clearly has to be done about the sub standard displays not just of ourselves but it's clearly the intent of some in this league to remain absolutely fucking dire regardless of their consequences upon them.

Not brilliant, but its another win, another three points, and another clean sheet. Killie didn’t really pile on any great pressure, and although we were not in the comfort zone, we looked comfortable throughout.

3 points, can't argue with that!

Itten probably won't play for Rangers again outside of injury and suspension. Thanks for your efforts cedric but Hamilton and Kilmarnock shows you are not up to the required standard.

The remainder need to learn quickly how to break down teams who don't attack because that entire match was tedious with the exception of Jack scoring a decent goal.
Is this a joke? Itten did a great job today - needs a bit more composure in front of goal, but that will come. To write him off based on that game = gross stupidity.

All that matters in the end is 3 points. However, it shouldn't take a world class goal to beat Kilmarnock 1-0 at Ibrox.
We were poor up front today. Balls into the box couldn't find our players, crosses into the box couldn't find our players, when chances were created in the box they got squandered, and our movement wasn't fast enough or clever enough in the box.
We also have a habit of slowing play down in midfield, giving teams the time they need to get back and pack out their defences. It's frustrating.
We must find a way to be more effective in the final third. The SPFL will be a breeze if we do. Not that it isn't a breeze already mind you. I hate being critical, when we're this ahead, but 55 isn't just any title. I want us to win it by dominating every shitey team in this league.

I think it is a bit strange how on the TV they announce the man of the match around the 80th minute, you would think they would announce it at the full time whistle, anything could happen in the last 10 minutes plus stoppage time to warrant any player getting the man of the match award.

The team are operating at 50% and will be in for a shock on Thursday, they’ve been in this mode since after the bheasts game. It’s difficult to raise you’re game when you’ve been playing at such a low level.
I'm not sure about this
Less pressure on European games

I wouldn't be surprised if we play much better

Another master class from the man of the match Steven Davis, to add another 3 points towards our march to 55.

So we need 13 points to get to the 55.

But if the bheggars lose tomorrow does that mean we only need 10?

Is this a joke? Itten did a great job today - needs a bit more composure in front of goal, but that will come. To write him off based on that game = gross stupidity.
I didn't write him off on one game....he's started three times and struggled.

Shooting was weak, didn't spread the defence to create space and gave away copious free kicks in good positions....as well as failing to find a pass to better placed team mates in crucial positions.

The Hamilton and killie defences had it easy with Cedric running the line. He's an honest trier but not proving himself at all.

If you approve of his performance today and v Hamilton then your standards are lower than a snakes bollocks and you know fvck all about football.

Another game when we weren`t pretty but we won and that is all that matters at the business end of the season.

Thought we actually played well the first 15 minutes second half and then dropped of again but unlike last week we didn`t look like losing a goal.

Davis was MOM by a country mile.

4 more and 55 is home so hopefully not long now fellow bears.

I am hoping we lift the tempo and performance for the Europa games otherwise we will struggle but hoping that we will do that when required.

Three points but wasn't pretty.
I would drop Aribo and Kent, they've been dross much too often
Just looked in and expected this nonsense about Kent again. He had several shots on target today - more than the rest of the team put together probably. Laid one on a plate for Aribo that I would have scored. Generally gave their defence a hard time all game,

I actually think we should sell Kent because we don't deserve him. Too many people come on here determined to slag him off regardless of what he does. Mostly people who you can tell don't know their arse from their elbow in football terms.

My heart sank when Balogun clashed with the Killie player on the edge of the box, couldn't you just imagine Crocker and the other cvnt Walker screaming for a penalty. Very surprised and delighted it wasn't given.
I’m amazed that Robertson didn’t give it.

Just looked in and expected this nonsense about Kent again. He had several shots on target today - more than the rest of the team put together probably. Laid one on a plate for Aribo that I would have scored. Generally gave their defence a hard time all game,

I actually think we should sell Kent because we don't deserve him. Too many people come on here determined to slag him off regardless of what he does. Mostly people who you can tell don't know their arse from their elbow in football terms.
You want us to sell a player because some fans don’t like him? We would have no players left that case. :p

I don't agree Itten was poor up front today, and we clearly need better, his dithering and decision making in front of goal needs to improve greatly.

I won't go as far as using the term that Kevin Thomson used, but he was a class apart today (as usual) and really continues to seemingly turn back the clock.

Just how many games are we holding on or not able to hold on to a one goal lead. We have nearly all the play but lack a cutting edge. In would like to see a Defoe getting starts with Alfie along side and getting balls forward to feet.
I will be be glad we finally win this league and we can concentrate on just playing attractive fast football.
I think stopping the scum from ten is putting pressure on us so let’s get it done

Another step closer. Great win. All about the points at this stage.

That tingly feeling is getting a wee bit more intense.

Apart from a very good third quarter of the match, we were moderate. A deserved win however, though we missed too many opportunities. At least we won this time, feels good. What a goal from Ryan Jack. Alfie is back for the next league game which will help a lot.

Back