MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know exactly what you’re getting from McInnes, he practically said it on the news last night…..”disrupt, spoil and not let them (Rangers) get into their rhythm”.

You can put the kettle on for it…..typical, provincial shite!

A win and some minutes for Alfie please!
Sounds like when Steve Clarke was their manager

You know exactly what you’re getting from McInnes, he practically said it on the news last night…..”disrupt, spoil and not let them (Rangers) get into their rhythm”.

The depressing world of Scottish football in a nutshell. Imagine any other “ top” league where managers say they intend to ruin the game time waste annoy the home fans.

The depressing world of Scottish football in a nutshell. Imagine any other “ top” league where managers say they intend to ruin the game time waste annoy the home fans.
It’s absolutely criminal…..do absolutely everything in their power not to lose, instead of trying to win. These teams season won’t be defined by four away games in Glasgow…..why not have a go? :oops:

Every single league in the world will have weaker teams trying to spoil games against the top teams. I never know why we get so upset about it.
Yes, there is no point in moaning about it.
Rangers equally have a chance to do the opposite and an intense high-pressure start with an early goal can ruin the best-laid plans of a defensive side.
The onus is on Rangers and that is why our players get paid more and supported better.

Every single league in the world will have weaker teams trying to spoil games against the top teams. I never know why we get so upset about it.
If we were to get into the Champions League we would be doing exactly the same thing against the strongest teams. Especially away.

Yeah but people will still be expecting us to play like prime Brazil, ripping the piss, 6-0 up inside 5 minutes or every cvnt is shite!

Yeh but they will also have a plan to maybe score a goal and play SOME football on the deck. This league is suffocating playing the same teams four times plus cup games, a few years ago we played Kilmarnock seven bloody times.

It is what it is the only way it would change would be more teams play each other twice but that’s for another day.

We need everyone in the stadium to give the team time to break these bastards down. It might not be easy and if that’s the case we need to support rather than get on their backs increasing the tension.

2-0 both late goals imo Colak and Lawrence

Judging by the Livi game and the qualifier played so far my expectations are quite low. Until we get up to speed, every game will probably raise the stress levels. All we can ask for is 3 points, no injuries and no red cards. I’m still stumped by Tuesday night’s display. The team for a European away game, imo, was correct. Why we failed to perform is a huge question. The team should pay us fans back today, but I suspect Killie will be dogged.

Start fast with plenty of purpose and movement. If we don’t it’ll be a long afternoon.

I'll settle for a decent performance.

If we can achieve that then we should win comfortably.

Expecting a typical McInnes type performance from Killie. Ball up in the air a lot, scrappy fouls trying to interrupt the flow of the game. Trying to punish us from set pieces.

Hopefully we just play our own game and don’t get dragged down to their level.

2-1 won for us.

Back