• Poll closed .
Would love to see:

Shagger

Tav Goldson Davies Yilmaz
Davis
Lawrence Tillman

Matondo. Alfie. Kent

No defensive minded mindfielders, just energy and creativity. Go at them 100mph

It would be nice just to win comfortably for once, a few early goals with no basic mistakes at the back letting the opponents back in.

We don’t seem to do that now, chances are it will be a slog with a late goal or we will score early but lose a cheap goal then struggle.

Need to see something from the likes of Colak, Matondo and Lawrence today
We’ve clearly added the likes of Tillman, Lawrence and Matondo to give us a more direct, attack-minded approach so grinding out wins all season won’t really justify those additions.

Kilmarnock are newly promoted and we’re at home.

I’d really like to see us go at them right from the kickoff in search of goals.

4-0 at least, please.

I hope we go with something like :

McLaughlin
Davis Kamara
Matondo Lawrence Sakala
Colak

Then in midweek assuming all fit :

McGregor
Lundstram Jack
Arfield Tillman Kent
Morelos
harsh on wright.

McLaughlin
Lundstram Kamara
Arfield
Matondo Colak Kent

Hopefully get Alfie on for the second half or last 30 minutes. Could swap Arfield for Lawrence or Tillman but I think having 3/4 new players in the attacking side can hinder us as they’re still learning to play together and don’t have the experience of playing against the likes of Kilmarnock yet. Having experience like Arfield to link the midfield to the attack could help us more I think.

Get back on track today, a big performance required.
Select the players for the European 2nd leg, give them a game today.
Hope Alfredo is fit enough to get some game time.

I'll be glad of a no-nonsense - no-drama 3 points - no injuries - no sendings off

But I'll be much more pleased with a resounding performance with excellent attacking play - while remaining tight & solid at the back -

I'd hope the slow build-up we seem to favour is broken up by a pacy more direct approach
I'm convinced that even against 10 men behind the ball in the opponents penalty area - we're too slow, stale & predictable
We're not switching defence & midfield to attack quick enough for me

The speed & pace of our new recruits - even if it's over shorter distances- needs to be fully exploited IMO
& I hope today is when we show our quality & class

Sitting chewing the fat about Rangers with my 7 year old son and gave him a list of players and their positions, he came out with this team for today

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Yilmaz

Kamara
Tillman
Lawrence

Kent
Morelos
Matondo

He said we will win 5-0 with that team and Morelos will score, a wee bet on that!

McLaughlin
Lundstram
Tillman Lawrence
Matondo Colak Kent

I think this may be team.

Possibly arfield instead of Matondo or Tillman

Davies and yilmaz have to start fmguven their fee and win needed tues.

3-1 yilmaz fgs

Plenty of attacking intent, pace on and off the ball and a desire to wipeout whatever the %^*& that was on Tuesday please Rangers.

Forgot about arfield, would much rather play him next to lundstram that one of Kamara or jack. Had McCann initially but arfield is probably the better option currently.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

i expect a huge improvement from that awful display on Tuesday.

An early goal to settle the team and the supporters would be good, followed by a comfortable victory please.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Would love to see:

Shagger

Davis
Lawrence Tillman

Matondo. Alfie. Kent

No defensive minded mindfielders, just energy and creativity. Go at them 100mph

Can't wait for Deeks post-match comments:

"Lawro, Tilly, Matty and Alfie caused us no end of problems all afternoon. And the save by big shagger, in the first half was world class"

In Marmaris at the moment. Anywhere other than the Ibrox bar show Rangers home games?
There will he plenty of bars showing the game, usually advertised outside on a board, and if any have a tv and you ask they will put it on for you ..as long as you buy a beer they will help you out...enjoy your holiday and the game.

I’d just love to be there today! First game of the season back at Ibrox used to be epic! For those that are going appreciate it, sing loudly and hopefully we can get a performance to lift the spirits.

Sadly it’s RTV for me. Cmon Rangers!!

Last edited:
We all know how McInnes will set up.

Slow, laboured sideways passing is simply not acceptable today.

RangersTV for me from my Swiss chalet.
Hoping for a high tempo, attacking performance.
Let’s get a few goals if we can, hate seeing that lot on top of the league even if it is just by a goal difference of one.

McInnes will bring his usual brand of anti-football and we know this ref will lap up anything that will benefit Kilmarnock and frustrate us.

We need a convincing performance today that we can carry into Tuesday,

Don’t think there will be many goals as killie will be sitting in

Can see it being 1-0 us - Lawrence

RangersTV for me from my Swiss chalet.
Hoping for a high tempo, attacking performance.
Let’s get a few goals if we can, hate seeing that lot on top of the league even if it is just by a goal difference of one.
I’m abroad on holiday as well so cannot attend in person today
Bought the 3 day package on my RTV account

Last edited:
I'm excited to see the team.

I'm praying we dont see Kamara or Jack alongside Lundstram.

Let's be more positive at Ibrox this season and rack up a good goal tally.

McInnes will have 10 men behind the ball which we struggle against, we cant keep a clean sheet. I can se a boring 1-1, but hoping for 2-1

Would like to see more cutting edge in attack. We've been absolute shite going forward in our two games this season. Need to create more.

Back