Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Ije3RsB.png

I'll be at this game, going for 3-1 to Rangers - Morelos to get a hat trick and then be red carded for a high boot (up to the knee) on that kunt Power!

I didn't realise Kilmarnock have no wins in their last 5 games.

Neither did St Johnstone so probably doesn't mean much.

Nobody should be expecting an open game with loads of chances, every game against them is hard going. Since Clarke took over, our record against them is dire.

Keep saying we are due to hammer them, but a dull 1-0 win will do.

Time to put things right Rangers. Don't play in to their hands. Don't give them silly free kicks or react to their snidey tricks. Go out, dominate and put that pish stained jakey and his team of jobbers (and Jones) in their place.

I’ll be there would do stream it for you guys on periscope if I knew how ? Only thing is I never get 4 g , but maybe smaller crowd would mean that was possible ? Can’t remember if I got it at the ayr game .

Rtv are saying the delayed coverage begins at 10.00pm, even for overseas.
Does that mean the game will begin then or do we have to wait until 12.00pm, anybody know?
I'll be buying the game from "Holland" with VPN as usual. Just wondering how late it's going to be.

Does that mean the game will begin then or do we have to wait until 12.00pm, anybody know?
I'll be buying the game from "Holland" with VPN as usual. Just wondering how late it's going to be.
10pm Thursday Night

i'm expecting Morelos's inclusion to give the whole team a lift...and thereby securing a win..
hoping for a periscope link as reading text could prove agonizing, if my 1st sentence is off the mark..

Setting off at 1..even though we are not in great form I can't wait to get to Ibrox! Come on the Rangers

I’m hoping that means 5pm EST stateside

It's not on RTV until tomorrow.

A full 26 hours late

Mon the Gers, just do it.

The team and the supporters need a lift after that shocking display at the weekend.

A nice comfortable 2-0 victory please lads.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Not confident at all unfortunately. Think they will sit in and we'll struggle to break them down

I'd really love to give this mob and that smelly looking prick Clarke a good tanking though, they are due one.

Lets rip them apart as its about time we did and build some confidence going into the next one against the sheep.

Back