Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

Craigan is unbelievable, when Candeias assists that goal he can’t help bt say within seconds of the goal going in “there may he questions of whether Candeias should be on the pitch or not...”

Good performance, Still too many misplaced passes for me.

Went flat for a lot of the game.

Should have been way more than 5.

Really delighted for Morelos; what a great player, and only going to get even better in the next few seasons.

52888306_2283216248397729_4998611427326427136_n.jpg

just back home, was a great night, Morelos and Kamara outstanding from start to finish. greeting faced alky lady's front bottom Clarke got it tight tae,bonus!

Craigan in the 84th minute says "There's still time for Morelos to get sent off" wtf. He really is a bellend.
Some pander to him aswell. He is no friend of us let that be very clear. Every week we now see systematic criticism of almost every 50/50 challenges involving our players. Not one pundit supports us. Dont give them the time of day bears.

Some pander to him aswell. He is no friend of us let that be very clear. Every week we now see systematic criticism of almost every 50/50 challenges involving our players. Not one pundit supports us. Dont give them the time of day bears.

He gave Candeais a hard time about a slightly late tackle on Taylor, said it should've been a red card and questioned whether he should still be on the park after he crossed the ball for Alfie's second. If he's one of us he fk'n hides it well.

He gave Candeais a hard time about a slightly late tackle on Taylor, said it should've been a red card and questioned whether he should still be on the park after he crossed the ball for Alfie's second. If he's one of us he fk'n hides it well.
Not the 1st mate. If you listen to what he says during our matches it’s nothing but negative on the big decisions.

At work, just got the Sportscene footage on now.
Not a pen for kilmarnock, simple biomechanics proves that.

Clear red for Bachmann.

Some strike by Tab that rattled the bar.

Candeias and Taylor there really wasn't much in it. Going by the comments I've read craigan made, I thought he'd tried a Scott Brown special.

Alfie truly is a special talent (first half over).

Arfield has been unlucky twice.
Barisic much improved.

Looked a foul on Alfie just outside the box.
More pish refereeing with a clear corner given as a goal kick.

Delighted that wee rat Power tried a nutmeg, lost out and it led to Halliday's goal.

Looked like O'Donnell fouled Davis after being dispossessed in the LB position.

Did I mention Alfie is a special talent? The finish for his 3rd and 4th were fantastic.

Impossibleto tell with the Lafferty goal if it was off or not from the angle used.

Pressure heaped on the ref by McLean at the end there too

Great stuff. Aye we might have had a bit of luck with the pen and red card decisions, and would be raging if it was the other way around, but them's the breaks. We all know officiating in Scotland is piss poor. Killie had plenty of time to get themselves back into the game but showed nothing and got absolutely horsed.

I think if Brophy doesn’t throw himself to the ground theatrically, he would have had a better case for a penalty.

Worral has his arm around him, but collapses like his legs have been taken out.

Little bit of karma.

As for the Candeias tackle, rediculous of Craigan to even suggest a red. It’s at least a talking to with maybe a booking, maybe.

Great stuff. Aye we might have had a bit of luck with the pen and red card decisions, and would be raging if it was the other way around, but them's the breaks. We all know officiating in Scotland is piss poor. Killie had plenty of time to get themselves back into the game but showed nothing and got absolutely horsed.

I've just re-watched the game, and couldn't agree more. The pen would have been soft but for me was a foul, the red definitely was soft. If the shoe was on the other foot, we all would have been raging. They have to take their medicine though, after the decisions in the last round they can have no complaints.

Tbh though, I think we had too much for them anyway last night. Looked much more at it, certainly than we have for a few games. Alfie is the key to our game, but there were lots of good performances.

I think if Brophy doesn’t throw himself to the ground theatrically, he would have had a better case for a penalty.

Worral has his arm around him, but collapses like his legs have been taken out.

Little bit of karma.

As for the Candeias tackle, rediculous of Craigan to even suggest a red. It’s at least a talking to with maybe a booking, maybe.

Especially after Power's effort in the first game.

Do you think Craigan thought it was a penalty?

If you had a shot for every time he mentioned it last night you would be in hospital for Alcohol poisoning.

ratings:

Wes 7 - for staying warm doing nowt

Tav 8 - v good and nearly scored a belter
Goldson 7 - some dodgy moments
Worrall 7 - after the initial dithering he played well
Barisic 6 - started akin to saturdays performance but settled down later, still not as good as he can be

Jack 8 - superb
Kamara 9 - terrific show of strength, passing & guile
Arfield 7 - started v well but missed two sitters and became less prominent as the game went on

Candeias 8 - worked hard and his crosses were excellent
Morelos 10 - simply wonderful
Kent 8 - played great

subs:
Halliday 7 - excellent from him
Davis 4 - was ok
Lafferty 5 - made some intelligent runs and unlucky with the chalked off goal

Kamara is very impressive tonight.

And Alfie......he is just excellent!

Their red looked harsh which is all we will hear about for the next decade which is a joke given that they should have been down to 9 men in the first game.
Kamara has been impressing me as well , a really good signing i reckon and as for Alfie ?......WOW !!!

Back