Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

Can you imagine the outrage from everyone when alfie gets player of the year?
Not a chance. The hacks certainly won’t vote for him for Writers POTY and I can see enough players voting for him for the other. More chance of McGregor getting it. It should be Alfie though, no doubt.

It will just be full of the referee robbed Kilmarnock.

They were cheated.

The usual guff.
BBC radio quotes, one diddy says, “Rangers 5 Kilmarnock 0, what did you make of that?”

Other diddy says “... well all Rangers could do is respond [from the weekend], and we’ve talked about the decisions that have made that easier for them”

Couldn’t actually believe hearing that, we just destroyed a team 5-0 and they’re saying we got it through referring decisions!

anyone else still listening to paul mitchell on the stream? they’re still streaming him off camera talking to staff and players, bizarre that still streams

...the BBC come up with ....

"Kilmarnock remember were reduced to ten men early on at 1-0 when goalkeeper Daniel Bachmann was controversially sent off for an elbow on Glen Kamara. They felt they should have had a penalty at 0-0 too when Joe Worrall appeared to pull Eamonn Brophy. In the end though, it was a comfortable night for Rangers, who charge on in the Scottish Cup. "

I watched a dodgy link (must have been Premier Sports) Craigan was back-up - his analysis at the final whistle.
"Killie will be angry at the penalty decision after 2 minutes and the red card was harsh" Sick as a fucking parrot! :p:D

Really?

Without Morelos we would have struggled - even the blind would see that.
ffs m8 please don't smile as your face will crack
sure this Rangers team on top form will beat any team in Scotland but remember we are work in PROGRESS

Did anyone else catch the ramblings of the guy doing the interviews? The Russian stream I was on kept rolling after the game, we saw Kamara interviewed, then the camera is on the ground but the audio was still on.

He made some sarky comment about Kamara that I didn't catch, then 'but he seems a nice guy'. Says that one interview tonight will be fine, the other who knows. Then, starts ranting about the 'stonewall' penalty, that's the game changer apparently! Says Morelos was astounding, that's 27 goals, the cameraman quips in, 'in half a season!', 'he's hardly been on the park'

Just saw the Brophy/Worrall 'penalty incident.' Nothing in it. If it had been Brophy in the Celtc box, not a single word would have been said about it. Non-stop whingeing from Craigan since it happened.

Great result.
As someone who was at the game ive got to say killie should of had a pen in first minute.worrall took out brophy in the box. Out with that we were on easy street.didnt see the keeper take out kamara for the red as was watching barisic lining up to take the corner
So was I mate and a couple of guys on the bus are saying it was never a penalty. Need to watch it when I get home.

What time is this supposed to be on RTV? I thought I saw 10.10pm? (which is 5.10pm here in Toronto) Still no sign of it on RTV only the commentary

These commentators are honestly parody material. The ref gets in the way of the ball and they blame Kamara for "hitting it right at him."

Craigan in tears at the red card :D

why are they commentating on this, surely you can find someone else who might actually do a decent job - sounds like that squeaky prick from the BBC as well

That’s a red for me, he elbows Kamara away. Not the most forceful but definitely tries to elbow him. Morelos got done for a slight flick of his foot, that was worse from Killie keeper

Surely it's time to do a sir Alex and refuse to speak to bt sports or premier... craigan and co dont even bother hiding there hatred for Rangers now..

...the BBC come up with ....

"Kilmarnock remember were reduced to ten men early on at 1-0 when goalkeeper Daniel Bachmann was controversially sent off for an elbow on Glen Kamara. They felt they should have had a penalty at 0-0 too when Joe Worrall appeared to pull Eamonn Brophy. In the end though, it was a comfortable night for Rangers, who charge on in the Scottish Cup. "
The BBC commentators constantly droned on about the keeper only raised his hands to make room and defend himself. All keepers do this.

Ok for him to “defend himself” but not shagger. Aye right you are.

Paul Mitchell beeling on Premier Sports

‘The petulant side of Morelos

Kamara has no need to go down’

The match commentator has made his decision before even seeing a replay

Paul Mitchell beeling on Premier Sports

‘The petulant side of Morelos

Kamara has no need to go down’

The match commentator has made his decision before even seeing a replay

Did I not just hear him say it was offside anyway, does he not know you can’t be offside from a corner??

That’s a red for me, he elbows Kamara away. Not the most forceful but definitely tries to elbow him. Morelos got done for a slight flick of his foot, that was worse from Killie keeper
When it's Alfie they shout like f**k for a sending off but Craigan pulling out his 'there was definitely a coming together but not enough' pish! If Alfie's was sending off at Pittodrie then tonight the keeper had to go!

Back