Rangers v Kilmarnock predictions

3-0 , Morelos to score a couple.

Interested to see the team, IMO Barisic, Jack, Arfield and Candeias should all be gone from the squad (Arfield to get some fitness together for tims).

depends on the first 5 mins (usually)

piss about, look disinterested and not up for it - struggle
start with purpose - easy win

Think Katic and Worrall should play as Goldson is out of the scum game. Arfield is on a booking too, so maybe stick him on the bench.

Mcgregor
Tav Worrall Katic Barisic
Kamara McCrorie Jack Halliday
Morelos Defoe

4-1 Gers, Alfie and Jermain x2 each

Stuffy 2-1 we are doing not too bad in the league not lost since playing Kilmarnock on the 21st January ironically enough, seven games undefeated five wins and two draws.

We should really be destroying Kilmarnock as they have been poor for a few weeks.

Also I think the tims will drop points at dundee.

3-0 Rangers

Time to remove all the loanees from the equation,even Kent if the signs are he will not be staying.Bring in Polster if fit.Katic for Worral.Bring in McCrorie,Kelly and Palmer on the bench.Bring in Grezda and see if he's worth keeping,Bring in Mbude to the bench.The season is over we need to give these players game time and prepare for next season
Drastic maybe,but we can't just stutter on till the end of the season aimlessly giving games to players who are leaving or have no chance of contributing next year.As for fighting for second place?..........I couldn't give a shit

Katic, McCrorie and Defoe need to play this one.

Some players need dropped too

2-0 Rangers

I’d give Tav a rest, he has played a lot of football. Don’t know if Polster is available yet.

I’d drop Goldson. Never been as sure of him as many. He looks shaky, especially since the start of the year and looks to have a mistake him in. Katic to partner Worrall for a few games.

I’d bench Jack. He is a tidy player but think McCrorie is superior in almost every department.

I’d give Morelos a rest too. Offered nothing of late and more often than not, against the bigger teams he is found wanting. Also his petulance annoys the life out of me. Defoe also needs to have a run of games to assess if he is going to be our replacement for Alfie or if we are looking for a number 9 in the summer.

I’d also play Davis. I was in the bring back camp. For whatever reason he looks out the picture. Maybe someone can shed light on why?

McGregor
Polster
Katic
Worrall
Halliday

Arfield
Davis
McCrorie
Kent

Lafferty
Defoe

Possibly playing too much football manager but no one could complain about being left out.

I’d give Tav a rest, he has played a lot of football. Don’t know if Polster is available yet.

I’d drop Goldson. Never been as sure of him as many. He looks shaky, especially since the start of the year and looks to have a mistake him in. Katic to partner Worrall for a few games.

I’d bench Jack. He is a tidy player but think McCrorie is superior in almost every department.

I’d give Morelos a rest too. Offered nothing of late and more often than not, against the bigger teams he is found wanting. Also his petulance annoys the life out of me. Defoe also needs to have a run of games to assess if he is going to be our replacement for Alfie or if we are looking for a number 9 in the summer.

I’d also play Davis. I was in the bring back camp. For whatever reason he looks out the picture. Maybe someone can shed light on why?

McGregor
Polster
Katic
Worrall
Halliday

Arfield
Davis
McCrorie
Kent

Lafferty
Defoe

Possibly playing too much football manager but no one could complain about being left out.
I actually agree with most of that mate apart from Morelos has to play.

Goldson is unavailable next weekend so Katic needs some game time before he gets thrown in at Neverland

Alfredo scored 6 against Killie this season already and i fancy him to score again on Saturday

McGregor
Polster
Katic
Worrall
Halliday

Arfield
Davis
McCrorie
Kent

Lafferty
Defoe

He's been shite when he's been picked?

For what it's worth I actually think Saturday is maybe the time to give him a start, along with a formation change from the 4-3-3.

McGregor
Katic Goldson Worrall
Tavernier Davis McCrorie Kamara Kent
Morelos Defoe
If not Kent then Barisic in there.

Another bleak afternoon with a 0-0 or 1-1 scoreline.

This team don’t know how to stand up under a bit of pressure.

Hate to pish on your chips but our title hopes went down the swanee the game we lost to Killie.It's been inconsistency pretty much thereafter.

Think we'll sneak a 2-1 win and whatever scenario that sees Morelos suspended for the Piggery will happen.

I am not sure we will win to be honest with you as we have been rank for last few games.
Really wouldnt surprise me. Thats us 3 games without a win now think we are due one

One thing for sure is Clarke will have them up for it and will have them organised, could be a very long afternoon

Any win that ends with Kilmarnock 0,I like my clean sheets 1 goal more than them gives us 3 points hopefully more than the single goal but a win is the minimum I expect .

1-1. Won’t hold my breath for a ‘reaction’ that we’re always promised but very rarely see.

I’ve not got much confidence left but it’s too early to throw in the towel. A horrible, scrappy 2-1 Rangers win.

Who knows.

It looks as though the players arses have collapsed, so we could quite easily lose.

It also looks as though SG doesn’t know what to do to change it and has no players he can rely on to do so.

He's been shite when he's been picked?

For what it's worth I actually think Saturday is maybe the time to give him a start, along with a formation change from the 4-3-3.

McGregor
Katic Goldson Worrall
Tavernier Davis McCrorie Kamara Kent
Morelos Defoe
If not Kent then Barisic in there.

What about Andy Halliday in place of Kent. He's done nothing wrong.

I am having a punt on 4-1 as I am hopeful we will come out the blocks and seal this victory early doors.

Back