Rangers v Kilmarnock predictions

2-0 win for us and the result to be overshadowed by Steve Clarke greeting like a wean about something off field.

Kilmarnock to sit behind the ball and us to pass it sideways for 90 minutes on the way to another draw. Oh, and Candeias to charge down on the goalie a few times to get everyone on here excited.

At home, away from that monstrosity of a pitch, we should be pumping them. The scum skelped them 5-0. So should we.

Walter Smith always had a core in his team who would give him everything and he could rely on, especially if things got tight. Gerrard has to look closely at this team for certain players to be made aware that he expects a bit extra from them in particular. In my mind those are McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, and Arfield. Those players need to up their game, and encourage the rest to up theirs; it's time for leadership on the park from certain players. They've done it here and there on big occasions, but they need to do it all the time.

Some cracking self loathing in this thread :))

I'm up for it - Saturday 3pm, Rangers at Ibrox. Looking forward to it.

A fairly comfortable 3-1 win

Walter Smith always had a core in his team who would give him everything and he could rely on, especially if things got tight. Gerrard has to look closely at this team for certain players to be made aware that he expects a bit extra from them in particular. In my mind those are McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, and Arfield. Those players need to up their game, and encourage the rest to up theirs; it's time for leadership on the park from certain players. They've done it here and there on big occasions, but they need to do it all the time.

Tavernier, Jack and Arfield do the exact opposite though.

Tavernier, Jack and Arfield do the exact opposite though.
They did it in December, in that game they proved they are capable; quite possibly Tavernier played his best game ever for us in that game. We need to see it more and more often.

They did it in December, in that game they proved they are capable; quite possibly Tavernier played his best game ever for us in that game. We need to see it more and more often.

He has been like this since we signed. He is like the team , disjointed and inconsistent and has no clue or Guille to get us out of trouble.

If I get to Ibrox and Defoe doesn’t start , I’ll be tempted to get up and leave before kick off .

I need to see katic , Mcrorie , and Defoe all start the game , I’m like everyone else fed up we need to freshen it up if nothing else for the fans .

He has been like this since we signed. He is like the team , disjointed and inconsistent and has no clue or Guille to get us out of trouble.
That's an interesting comment for me personally, because my son and I used to debate this very point. That was an old opinion I had of him.

If I get to Ibrox and Defoe doesn’t start , I’ll be tempted to get up and leave before kick off .

I need to see katic , Mcrorie , and Defoe all start the game , I’m like everyone else fed up we need to freshen it up if nothing else for the fans .

Should just tell Gerrard to take the day off as you’re picking the team.

I don’t want to see the team sheet and have Ryan Jack and Daniel Candeias staring back at me.

Get Katic, McCrorie and Defoe on. Try something different.

If there’s no reaction form Tuesday’s abject surrender then real questions have to be asked of Gerrard’s motivational skills and man management.

Aye no bad, even Santa comes out of hiding in December.

Problem is, no matter what we do on Saturday it won’t be much to get excited about.

Chances are we will revert to type the following week.

1 of 2 things will happen.
We will get the “reaction”, gloves come off, and win 4 or 5-0, or, they know the seasons done and we slump to yet another draw or a late shitty goal to lose the game.

So, did ye leave ? Or did ye go tae Ibrox ?.

Back