Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - RangersTV.tv **

That last 5 mins of utter farce was unbelievable. The thing that got me raging up until then was the fact that we stood off the team who are bottom of the league and watched them knock the ball around like Barcelona! You could see them grow in confidence and they took the opportunity. We just didn't have the ability to take control of the game.
Just not good enough.
I believe the subs caused that, Pedro made those decisions, just like Sunday he made the the same mistakes with his subs. Right up to tonight i was clinging on to Pedro being " unlucky" , tonight I'm done , we need change and we need to make sure we get the right person to get us where we want to be, who? ? Fecked if I know.

How did Jack even end up involved with Briadfoot! He’s just walked over to him, Rangers TV said Briadfoot tried to step on his toes as they squared up. I’m not so sure may have been clutching at straws, bud he hit the deck holding his face when clearly nothing happened. He better get brought to task over that!
It matters not a jot if he is brought to task though, he accomplished his goal. He set out to get Jack sent off. Any further action strengthens our competitors, it's an absolute scam.

I know we're all up to high doe about the penalty miss and the sending off....... but there is one thing even more annoying about the equalising goal.

For the umpteenth time in his Rangers career, James Tavernier is caught out by a runner getting in behind him at the back post and scoring.

Absolutely criminal defending yet again from him. He will never ever learn to defend cross balls from the opposite side, we will continue to ship goals and drop points thanks to this utter failure of a defender.

First thing I said to my son when the goal went in, Tavernier done at the back post yet again.

Please tell me you're joking? Windass is the worst excuse I've seen in a long time for a Rangers player.

Are you telling me we didn't play better with him on the park?

I'm not saying he was amazing but his replacement looked like a lost school boy. Bizzare substitution.

Still can't believe it.In space of 20mins walking to work last night,Jack gets red,Candeias misses a penalty and we lose a f ucking goal and was lost for words the entire shift with my head bursting.Sorry Pedro but it's best if we part ways asap.

Last edited:
Ok, here goes....Initially I thought I was transported back to the early 80's watching that match.

The players had No idea what positions to take , no passing ability, no awareness of their teammates and movement in the play. Same as Sunday. Again Tavernier, windass and herrera looking lost with virtually no contribution.

The midfield with 15 minutes of normal time remaining was worrying to say the least.

We have two pen takers one injured and one subbed so we really dont have anyone to step in as was witnessed.

And the striker ain't got a hope in he'll of getn the goals against most of this league.

Our club board have a decision to make here.

Last edited:
Absolute disaster and only going to end one way now,we’re shot to pieces and treading water,god it’s depressing and you could smell the equilzer on the way.

Pedro is a goner and should be,I wanted the man like others to succeed but he’ll never do the business at Gers.

What a horrible situation again,utterly depressing and we have to get this next one right Ffs

The Board will have to take this on the chin and rightly so,a gamble the didn’t pay off and now we’re rudderless off the park at times too,what a state we’re in.

WATP

This is looking like last season all over again but with added unrest behind the scenes. Decisions need made right now. We are toiling in the worst scottish top league i can remember.

Sorry Pedro, much as I like you, time is up. No shape, no game plan, no tactical awareness. Just nothing to say you should stay in a job. Times up.

That was grim as fk. Honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the last 5 minutes. Soon as their keeper played it out after the missed (and weak as fk) penalty, I just knew they were going up the park to score.

we are out off two trophy's in October,let that sink in..all for giving Pedro time to get a performance..but its no happening

sorry ped but time to fall on your sword....no hard feelings and i hope all goes well with you at your next club,,just leave mine

That game last night was like the latter stages of Warburton's tenure with us.

Is was just all really flat. Most teams we come up against have too much fight and determination for us which is appalling and Ibrox is now faaaar away from being an intimidating atmosphere for opposition teams.

the biggest cluster fuq of an ending ive ever seen at a football match in almost 50 years of watching Rangers

1 nil up
1 min to go
you get penalty

what happens next

Back