Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - RangersTV.tv **

We are an awful team, there is absolutely no end to the crap we have had to put up with, players not good enough, the whole club is weak.

Our players are absolutely rotten, very little quality in the squad. It's going to take an excellent manager and a lot of investment before we win anything. Can't see us getting either sadly

What the f*ck happened for the penalty? I I was letting folk out and couldn't see.... did the keeper make a c*nt of a goal kick??

Disagree mate .

Last 10 minutes we were hanging on . A penalty at 90 mins , we fluff it and then allow killie up the park to score ?

That's on Pedro and his £7 million team . A shambles . Again .

On second thoughts I agree with you. It is a shambles. Having a penalty whilst a goal up in injury time ought to have been an unassailable position. The truth is that we ought to have been unassailable long before the last ten minutes where we defended deep and always looked vulnerable. As bizarre as the equaliser was, I was not surprised in the least by the missed penalty or by the equaliser. I said after the game on Sunday that it was time for Pedro to go and I hoped that tonight I would see something that would make me change my mind but even if we'd held out for 1-0 it wouldn't have been enough to restore my faith in Pedro. The main thing keeping Pedro in a job now is probably an inability to pay him and his team of charlatans off.

I can't even be bothered getting annoyed any more. It's just weary resignation these days. Folk at work stopped taking the piss ages ago too, now it's just pity.

That’s the maddest few minutes in football I can remember. Pathetic behaviour from Kirk (and disappointing). Equally daft reaction from Jack (he needs to wisen up big time). Quite how we get a red card minutes after the incident I don’t know. So, questionable refereeing again (also with the challenge on Dorrans going unpunished).

However, while maddening, the whole penalty thing is actually somewhat secondary to the point that having expected fire and brimstone tonight (after Sunday) we were served up an utterly turgid performance with no passion, desire or energy. We had perhaps 15-20 minutes of decent play, the rest was simply awful. Kilmarnock had several decent chances to score. We were hanging on hoping to get to the 90 minutes. We took off Morelos and put a holding midfielder on to close the game out when 1-0 up. This against a team that’s bottom of the league.

That tells me enough. The players clearly no longer believe in what they are being asked to do. So why should we? I’ve been right behind Pedro thus far but I’m afraid I no longer believe.

Im not even angry now. I have little anger left. Just frustration, resentment, and resignation to the fact that we are an average team at best, and no amount of dodgy refereeing disguises that fact. I have defended Pedro a lot. There is something far wrong inside Ibrox. It may not all be his fault. But, managers ultimately carry the can. History is written by the victors, and the narrative created by them. Pedro isn’t, and won’t, be the victor here.

The players aren't good enough, bang average infact. loads of sideways and backwards passes at snails pace made us very easy to defend against.

We need a manager who can make us difficult to beat first and foremost.

The Pedro defenders will be along in a minute to tell us it’s all the refs fault and Pedro is and will be a success.

The truth is it’s been failure since day one an absolute unmitigated disaster of an appointment which has stumbled from one embarrassment to another we aren’t better than the rest of the spl dross and show no signs of improvement.

It’s time to go Pedro.
Yes i defend Rangers at all times, not like some on here who come come out to glout when we get beat or play badly. Rangers fans my fooking arse.

Aside from another awful refereeing performance, thought Pedro's subs costs us the game.

We were well on top and looked like getting a second until he took Windass off.

Weathered the storm a bit again then he took Morelos off and we looked awful.

I can't even be bothered getting annoyed any more. It's just weary resignation these days. Folk at work stopped taking the piss ages ago too, now it's just pity.

Some folk on here won't agree but that certainly seems to be what a lot of folk feel.

We settled for 1-0 after about 70 minutes by taking a striker off to put 5 in midfield. Killie then starting to run right through us. Pedro seriously had to go

Spot on

I was absolutely baffled at that sub.

Rangers should not be hanging on and making defensive changes at home to anyone let alone fecking Kilmarnock

So many things going against us there:-

1. The ref re-booking a player about 3 minutes after the first booking for the same offence.
2. No booking for Broadfoot at the penalty
3. Game stopped for 6-7 minutes yet he only played 2 over the normal 4 that was held when it should have been another 4 minutes on top of that.
4. You just knew Candeias was missing that after he wouldn't give the ball to our striker Herrera
5. Broadfoot repeatedly stamping on Jacks feet.
6. Dorrans kicked out of the game and maybe out for weeks
7. Repeated yellow card offences ignored by the ref when it was Killie players

Aye, but dugs and caravans. Imagine Pedro having the audacity to compile a dossier on oor Scottish refs.

Aside from another awful refereeing performance, thought Pedro's subs costs us the game.

To be fair windass was absolutely rotten tonight...again.

Yes mate, you want me to drop him a text :D
d4d8af64-d89b-6c18-6953-51d7191bf1dd_0

That was fucken awful.

I was expecting some sort of reaction from Sunday, but there was hee-haw, and that 2nd half performance...............well the Board must now know.

Just noticed that we are now fourth in the League. Time is well and truly up for Pedro.

Resigned to Pedro going, even if we had won tonight we were mediocre at best, I doubt there is much upside now. Director of Football is on his phone at this very minute hopefully. I am a sad and upset bear, feeling much worse than I did on Sunday.

WATP

Aye, but dugs and caravans. Imagine Pedro having the audacity to compile a dossier on oor Scottish refs.
What the %^*& are you , audacity get chased .
I'm off the bus of Pedro backing , there's no audacity about calling out clear facts about refereeing that's substandard and at times bizzare

Just back from the game and can't say anything that hasn't been already said, It was an absolute borefest, Absolutely powerpuff up front,Defence at times not having a clue and a midfield that get's bypassed with long balls.

Crosses into the box always seem to miss everyone or never anyone in the middle of the box to put the ball away, Don't move the ball quick enough and far too static at times, I also thought Kilmarnock looked much fitter than us.

Totally devoid of ideas and even though Morelos works his socks off there was next to nothing from him, Herrera in my opinion is a total waste of money, Windass was once again windass and to be perfectly honest some look like they have chucked it.

Jack is an absolute fanny and the penalty should have been rattled into the net, Shot ourselves once again in the foot and it really is depressing both on and off the pitch.

Beat on Saturday and Pedro is gone, knowing we knew something had to give between the sheep and the mankies whatever happened, We missed yet another chance at home against a team that was sitting bottom of the league to pull back points and failed miserably.

Absolutely rotten.

This will be a fitting farcical end to Pedro's tenure at Ibrox. The utter lack of character in that team was completely revealed to even the most blindly optimistic like me. He's a nice guy, but we don't need a nice guy, we need a motivator, a general . . . . A LEADER. The board needs to grasp the nettle. Oh, and as for the referee tonight, the laughable incompetence of that clown cannot be allowed to be overlooked.

Last edited:
Terrible performance tonight from the team. Pedro has backed himself into a corner now, he threw the players under a bus after the weekends result. They repaid him by throwing him under the bus tonight with that performance. His time is up, he's been found out he needs to go. Players are not playing for him. Our worst performance of the season.

Please tell me you're joking? Windass is the worst excuse I've seen in a long time for a Rangers player.

There is a definite trend that we fall out of games halfway through the second half. Our players look unfit and uninterested.

I have supported Pedro through thick and thin, but tonight was the end game. He has to go and he has to go right now.

Well I’m just home from the game and have to say I have no idea what happened at the end there. Still don’t know why Jacks card was changed from yellow to red. Total farce.

The next statement we release better be one advising of Pedro walking away. I cant bear to see our club go through this anymore. This isnt the Rangers way. We need to get back to the ways of old and get out club filled with Rangers men. These charletons do not give a sh!t about our club. Even the scottish guys have given up.

Say what you like about our performance but that was a completely shocking display of officiating. Absolutely amateur from his dealing with.the cards to cutting the extra time short purely to avoid more bother. An utter joke of a referee, he allows Broadfoot to stamp on Jack but sends Jack off for a shove that was embellished by Broadfoot?
100% correct. Broadfoot stood on his foot more than once too.

And then Jack gets a red a few minutes later - how does that work ?

I know we're all up to high doe about the penalty miss and the sending off....... but there is one thing even more annoying about the equalising goal.

For the umpteenth time in his Rangers career, James Tavernier is caught out by a runner getting in behind him at the back post and scoring.

Absolutely criminal defending yet again from him. He will never ever learn to defend cross balls from the opposite side, we will continue to ship goals and drop points thanks to this utter failure of a defender.

As i'm off tomorrow I will be getting rat arsed, and will no doubt wake up with a hangover, but hopefully with news that we are looking for a new manager.

Back