Match Thread Rangers v Lech Poznan - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Really intrigued to see how we line up for this one. We have more competition in the midfield and attacking areas than we have done for many years.

f6XhAO0.png

can you add CS at the bottom for clean sheets for weirdo stattos like me please!

2-0, a goal in each half giving very little away to them.

Calm, cool, and controlled, as we have come to expect from Stevie G's Rangers in Europe.

Interested to see what team the Gaffer goes with tonight. 2-1 win and half a million in the bank would do lovely.

This will be a tough test tonight, particularly for our defensive unit and midfield. Will need to be 100% at it, and looking to Kent for a big performance if he plays.

Game will be tough, weather will surely be a factor. Going by both teams form and styles, I would say we are favourites, and should approach the match with the same mindset, but be wary of their counter. I’m going for a comfortable 3-1 win tonight.

Kent
Morelos
Hagi

Game will be tough, weather will surely be a factor. Going by both teams form and styles, I would say we are favourites, and should approach the match with the same mindset, but be wary of their counter. I’m going for a comfortable 3-1 win tonight.

Kent
Morelos
Hagi

Whats the weather doing down your way?

Got a feeling Kent will back to some decent form, could really do with him picking up again.

From what I've read and heard this mob are bit gung ho but no mugs although I reckon we have an experienced enough squad get the job done tonight, 2-0 to the Famous Glasgow Rangers

I think we will play a counter attacking team and try to suppress their direct play.
Alfie
Barker Kent
Kamara Arfield Jack
Borno Helander Goldson Tav
McGregor

That is not our strongest 11 or my favourite but it could be the tool for the job.
Aribo for Barker?

As much as our players are better than Poznan, a big part of our European success is the individual 'game plan' for each opponent. SG will play the team and tactics to work best against Poznan. 3-1

Win tonight and will be massive towards qualification as next two games will be against Benfica . Going against most on thread as love the European games. Find them easy to get excited for and find the game against Kilmarnock a secondary thought. Was mentioned on gers net podcast that Posnan knocked out a team higher in the league than Liege in the qualifiers .

Conditions will play a big part tonight but the experience from last week will help.Rangers to win 2 0 again.

Maybe I'm feeling a bit over confident, but why not?
Everything to click for us tonight, especially in front of goal. 4-0 Gers.
Give Benfica the fear.

Should be a good contest. I don’t take anything for granted. A win and clean sheet would be excellent.

2-0 Gers and no injuries or suspensions will do me. :)
I know its a bizarre way to look at it but if we have anyone one card away from a suspension then tonight might be the time to take the card and miss the Benfica game(s). Its the matches against Liege and Poznan that will determine our qualification I suspect.

Back