Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Lech Poznan Win

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Predator

How good Benfica actually are is still a question too. I think they are another team that are pretty class going forward but a bit dodgy at the back sometimes. Papped out the CL by PAOK who then also got papped out the CL.

We will rattle Benfica as well. Nae bother

monkey magic

6 points would give us great breathing space, so throw the kitchen sink at this mob in the first 45 minutes and get the job done and dusted.

instructor

Apart from Standard Liege, the best team we face this season so far. Will be tight but I fancy a win for us.
Rangers 2 Lech Poznan 1.

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
A bit tired tonight! thought we were away!! A 1-0 win should do it. Tav free kick.

Last edited:

Gordonek

For info.. The game is live on Polish TV.. TVP2... you can stream it from their website... Polish commentary obviously

bluereason

A win and no injuries is a must. Team selection should reflect the important game this week and that's against the plastic pitch brigade at the weekend. Any kind of win for me with whoever plays as long as we field our strongest team at the weekend.

UnionCruiser72

Had a look at some glimpses of their games, absolutely no chance it’ll be a low scoring game.

They’ve conceded in their last 5 games and also have as many as 6 players within 30 yards of goal on the attack at times.

I think there’ll be quite a few goals in it.

Spart7

Had a look at some glimpses of their games, absolutely no chance it’ll be a low scoring game.

They’ve conceded in their last 5 games and also have as many as 6 players within 30 yards of goal on the attack at times.

I think there’ll be quite a few goals in it.
Do that against us and we will wipe the floor with them on the counter.

ekbear98

Not going to be overconfident about it since Legia nearly took us to extra time last season and going by the highlights with benfica they got a number of chances, wel be the better team but it won’t be comfortable by any stretch I think

Janeybear

Polish lad in my work claims they have the best academy in Poland with some great young talent coming through. Seemingly dangerous when they attack in numbers but take a lot of risks defensively... sounds right up our street!
Expect us to pick them off easily on the counter! Standaard 2-0 win for the Bears.

Kbhblue

I know a few things have happened since then but I still can't believe we scored 4 in Holland. The prediction thread before was full of comments about what the Galatasaray score would be as well. I thought you were all mad :)

Would love to see Alfie bang a few in. He's obviously going to leave at some point.. it's scoring in this competition which pushes his valuation into silly money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
change consent