Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Lech Poznan Win

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan Žižka

Thursday sees us resume EL action with our Club in fine fettle on 2 fronts.

In the 4 games we have played, including 3 qualifiers, 7 of our 13 goals have come from our defenders.

2 have come from midfield, Arfield & Kent.

4 from our strikers Morelos 2, Defoe & Roofe, for the record. (10 postimages posts per post, can't include in OP)

The thread is about the correct score obviously but who do you think will score for us also given 9 of our 13 goals have come from position other than striker?

Will the above influence any potential bets on the game also?

Rangers 4 Lech 0

They are a poor side and one we should beat fairly comfortably. Which I'm not too sure I like, we always seem to play better in Europe as slight underdogs.

3-0 Rangers, Hagi and Alfie x2.

Should be fairly routine for Europe, I await the “they gave Benfica a game” posts.

In reality I would expect us to beat Benfica at Ibrox & take points off them in Portugal.

We should be beating Liege & Poznan both at Ibrox & away.

Know nothing about them and to be playing at this level they must be decent. But i fancy us on current form for a 3-0 or 3-1 win.

Know nothing about them and to be playing at this level they must be decent. But i fancy us on current form for a 3-0 or 3-1 win.

In their game with Benfica they went went 1 down, equalised and then hit the Benfica bar before going behind again and equalising for the 2nd time.

Decent on the attack but can definitely be gotten at more.

In their game with Benfica they went went 1 down, equalised and then hit the Benfica bar before going behind again and equalising for the 2nd time.

How good Benfica actually are is still a question too. I think they are another team that are pretty class going forward but a bit dodgy at the back sometimes. Papped out the CL by PAOK who then also got papped out the CL.

Why do threads like this always put the fear into me?!!

Have been to a few games in Polski (back in the old days when football games had actual humans in the stadium observing the match). TBH, it's not a high standard and we should be aiming for a good win. That said, I'd take any kind of scrappy, odd goal, win right now.

How good Benfica actually are is still a question too. I think they are another team that are pretty class going forward but a bit dodgy at the back sometimes. Papped out the CL by PAOK who then also got papped out the CL.

True re. Benfica.

I fancy us to hit Lech for 3 but they look capable of scoring. I know our defence is sound/solid also.

We will have too much for poznan, we will beat them home and away.

This team has me oozing confidence :D
I went 3-1 Rangers by the way.

Last edited:
I've said a draw. not sure why I just think we might falter a bit. It's worth noting I predicted a draw v Galatasaray and also v Standard

Spot on,Benfica scored two late goals and it'll take a Rapid Vienna performance to get the points and could be a tough nut to crack,you could say that Benfica conceded two and so their defence could be suspect as well. If we bring our A game we should be well capable.

Last edited:
The amount of confidence in the replies gives me the fear.
Don’t know enough about them but in the polish league they’ve won 2 out of 7 and not won their last 3 .

I hope a comfortable 2-0

Liege was a great achievement mate. Nobody else won there in six years.
Of course mate, I was more meaning because we have already beat them at their patch. I did expect us to beat them too for what’s it worth :)

Rest a good few players with Kilmarnock on mind on Sunday. Even at that we should still beat them

We will rattle Benfica as well. Nae bother

6 points would give us great breathing space, so throw the kitchen sink at this mob in the first 45 minutes and get the job done and dusted.

Apart from Standard Liege, the best team we face this season so far. Will be tight but I fancy a win for us.
Rangers 2 Lech Poznan 1.

A bit tired tonight! thought we were away!! A 1-0 win should do it. Tav free kick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back