• Draw

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Lech Poznan Win

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For info.. The game is live on Polish TV.. TVP2... you can stream it from their website... Polish commentary obviously

A win and no injuries is a must. Team selection should reflect the important game this week and that's against the plastic pitch brigade at the weekend. Any kind of win for me with whoever plays as long as we field our strongest team at the weekend.

Had a look at some glimpses of their games, absolutely no chance it’ll be a low scoring game.

They’ve conceded in their last 5 games and also have as many as 6 players within 30 yards of goal on the attack at times.

I think there’ll be quite a few goals in it.

Had a look at some glimpses of their games, absolutely no chance it’ll be a low scoring game.

They’ve conceded in their last 5 games and also have as many as 6 players within 30 yards of goal on the attack at times.

I think there’ll be quite a few goals in it.
Do that against us and we will wipe the floor with them on the counter.

Not going to be overconfident about it since Legia nearly took us to extra time last season and going by the highlights with benfica they got a number of chances, wel be the better team but it won’t be comfortable by any stretch I think

Polish lad in my work claims they have the best academy in Poland with some great young talent coming through. Seemingly dangerous when they attack in numbers but take a lot of risks defensively... sounds right up our street!
Expect us to pick them off easily on the counter! Standaard 2-0 win for the Bears.

I know a few things have happened since then but I still can't believe we scored 4 in Holland. The prediction thread before was full of comments about what the Galatasaray score would be as well. I thought you were all mad :)

Would love to see Alfie bang a few in. He's obviously going to leave at some point.. it's scoring in this competition which pushes his valuation into silly money.

It’s still strange feeling so confident going into European games. They’re 10th in the Polish league. I fancy a comfortable win, 3-0.

I’ll go for 4-2, think this movie will attack us and we’ll get the space that we normally do not domestically, expect Hagi to have a big influence on this one!

Another victory would be amazing. Continues the winning run, another £500k banked, pole position to qualify, ideally with no injuries too- we’ll be laughing.

2-0 Rangers. Aribo and Tav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back