Match Thread Rangers v Livingston - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
QpVlAUH.png

Hopefully we pump Livingston today and a couple of the other results go in our favour!

Grezda's getting stronger and looking better every game.

I want to see him start again today.

I'd go: McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Worrall, Halliday, Jack, Arfield, Ejaria, Grezda, Middleton, Morelos.

Mcgregor
Tav Goldson Macaulay Halliday
Coulibaly jack Arfield
Grezda. Morelos. Middleton

This lot are strong defensively, they have only conceded 7 goals in their 12 league games. It would be a cracking marker to lay down if we could put a good few past them. Having said that any 3 points will do.

Hopefully a solid victory by a few goals today and hopefully other results go our way and we move into 1st or 2nd :)

Comfortable victory today, 4-0.

Also lets not forgot the antics of one Declan Gallacher after our last game with Livi.

Payback time.

Working today so will be ipad for me :(
A comfortable 3-0 victory after st pstricks have dropped 2 points drawing 1-1 with hamilton ;)

I'm feeling quite relaxed about this game, but if timothy DO raise the stakes and drop points, I'll be a bunch of nerves
I think we will win by a few regardless of the St Patricks result mate. Loved hearing The gaffer talk yday about the livi players celebrations after the last game, we will be fired right up for this and into them from minute1....

I think we will win by a few regardless of the St Patricks result mate. Loved hearing The gaffer talk yday about the livi players celebrations after the last game, we will be fired right up for this and into them from minute1....

I guess he should feel flattered that every other team considers Rangers such a major scalp that they have to celebrate victory (or in the case of lennon a draw) like they've won the fking world cup

Mcgregor
Tav Goldson Macaulay Halliday
Coulibaly jack Arfield
Grezda. Morelos. Middleton
I would like to see this team start. I feel a bit sorry for Candeias though he was really coming on to a bit of form.

I would like to see this team start. I feel a bit sorry for Candeias though he was really coming on to a bit of form.
Candeias starts every week for me when he’s available his work rate is 2nd to none. But change again for Middleton and Grezda to step up and give the gaffer a headache

Just bought the game on RTV. Off out now to see to my horses then home to watch the game.

Looking forward to the match. They are going to frustrate us but I think we are developing a bit of grit and we'll dig in and get it done.

Looking forward to seeing Grezda play hopefully! Would also like to see big McAuley start. I think his experience could be huge this season.

Thinking 2-0, hoping for a 5-0 hammering!

Let's Go!

Can't believe bet365 have Lafferty as 7/2 fav for first scorer with Alfie @ 4's.

I'm on @4's along with us -2 @11/5.

Grezda Morelos Middleton as a front three today plz.

I think we'll see Grezda start today and Candeias on Thursday.

3-0 Rangers. Morelos, Arfield and McAuley (Think he might start too)

As much as I like to give them a right going over. I'm thinking 2-1 rangers but by any way shape or form we have to take three points today

When WE win today and go top this will be the 1st time them have had pressure on them on a dodgy plastic pitch with a eye on a European game in midweek they could bottle.

if ur brave do this Rangers -1 5/6 put 60 on 110 back.
Rangers -2 20 on 12/5 68 back
Rangers -3 11/2 20 on 110 back
so if Rangers win 4-0 or more for a ton ur up £278:D

I think we'll see Grezda start today and Candeias on Thursday.

3-0 Rangers. Morelos, Arfield and McAuley (Think he might start too)

I would possibly switch that about and start Candieas today and Grezda on Thursday.

Grezda could be a bit jaded after two international games but the manager will know best.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Back after a nice rest, turn on the style and give us all an outstanding victory.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Back