Match Thread Rangers v Livingston - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Yesterday was a bit of a mixed bag. Thought we were rather poor in the 1st & at the start of the 2nd. Should have been 2 or 3 up at 1/2 time but our finishing was poor on a few attempts.
Lafferty was having a nightmare & should have been subbed sooner. Halliday looked to be struggling. Barisic or even Wallace would be a better option. Arfield infuriates me at times.
Jack & Morelos were the 2 outstanding players for me.
3 crucial points though given the rest of yesterdays results so happy with that-just wish we'd wrap up games sooner as Livi were unlucky on a couple of occasions when it was 1 nil.
Who got MofM?

Yesterday was a bit of a mixed bag. Thought we were rather poor in the 1st & at the start of the 2nd. Should have been 2 or 3 up at 1/2 time but our finishing was poor on a few attempts.
Lafferty was having a nightmare & should have been subbed sooner. Halliday looked to be struggling. Barisic or even Wallace would be a better option. Arfield infuriates me at times.
Jack & Morelos were the 2 outstanding players for me.
3 crucial points though given the rest of yesterdays results so happy with that-just wish we'd wrap up games sooner as Livi were unlucky on a couple of occasions when it was 1 nil.
Who got MofM?

Ryan jack got MOTM yesterday.

Back