Match Thread Rangers v Livingston - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Anyone else think that booking was intentional? I seen Candeias have a word with him just before he starting getting involved in the nonsense. Makes sense for him to miss the Dundee game and not one of the tougher fixtures.

He misses the Dundee game, he was playing to instructions in my opinion.

Great win but after we scored we were really poor until Alfie came on. Got drawn into the long ball nonsense instead of passing the ball. Nervous every time a high ball went into the box and won nothing in the middle.

I'd like to see McCrorie in physical games like this. Ejaria was really poor.

Quality £20 bet wins me £150.

Watched the goal on bet365 app as just in the door from Xmas shopping (groan) and obviously were no longer on radio. Big roar watching an app like it’s champ man! :D

Now for the unstaunch part. It was a handicap double. Both us and the scum at -2. :oops:

Out Christmas shopping when the rangers are on.

-5 staunch points

Watched us win 9 iar with wins like that, and 1-0 not 3.
Result always more important than how U play, ask Tommy Burns!!

We need another striker better than big Kyle TBH, and for those wanting SD back take head and be careful what U wish for??

DS will be here come January imho.

Thursday will have a different 11, so those on this thread earlier wetting themselves at the gaffers team, Please take the Meds early doors!*

If we want to win the league, we must cut out these prolonged spells of slack play.

We played some good stuff then when we get the goal, we let the opposition back into it when we should be going for the jugular and not for the first time.

Job done today. We've played better than that at times this season and dropped points. We need a bit more from the middle three, but the amount of chopping and changing we've been forced into in there makes it difficult to get some consistency I think. Will take a 3-0 at home against a stuffy physical team though. Last season we'd have been mugged in that game I reckon.

Two points behind the scum. Equal second with Hearts with a game in hand. The league challenge goes on.....

Watched us win 9 iar with wins like that, and 1-0 not 3.
Result always more important than how U play, ask Tommy Burns!!

We need another striker better than big Kyle TBH, and for those wanting SD back take head and be careful what U wish for??

DS will be here come January imho.

Thursday will have a different 11, so those on this thread earlier wetting themselves at the gaffers team, Please take the Meds early doors!*

If SD was Scottish he wouldn't get a mention

The first 20 minutes of the second half were nervy and way below par. I was on tenterhooks thinking those hammer throwers were going to conjure up a rugby-style goal.
The main thing is we got the win against a team who don't lose a lot of goals, Alfie got another goal, big Gareth got a full 90 minutes at Ibrox to help get him aquainted with how the back 4 operate, and we kept a clean sheet.
I left Ibrox delighted today. Onwards and upwards The Rangers !

Great win but after we scored we were really poor until Alfie came on. Got drawn into the long ball nonsense instead of passing the ball. Nervous every time a high ball went into the box and won nothing in the middle.

I'd like to see McCrorie in physical games like this. Ejaria was really poor.
McCrorie hasn’t been given a chance to play and develop this season. Bench warmer under SG

It wasn't a great performance, but a welcome 3 points nonetheless. Morelos is class though. He scores goals but also keeps procession and brings midfielders into play. An absolute bargain signing.

The midfield three never really fired going forward, they closed down well enough but lacked penetration with the ball. Too many 6 out of 10's throughout the team and it was a touch nervy at times but in the end a decent result.

Not the best performance by a long way but three points in the bag, just two behind the vermin from the east and keeping the pressure on them will do nicely.

Yes, disappointed in that tbh. Jack and Rossiter don't offer as much in a physical sense imo. Coulibaly might but doesn't look like a holding midfielder to me.
Jack is a very physical midfielder, and has more composure and poise than mcCrorie to be honest. The young lad will need to be patient and really take his chance to develop. Maybe a loan for six months would be good for him

if im being honest i thought we were lacklustre today at times we should of started with Alfredo and took him off when we were 2 up.

Didn't play well against a physical, well organised, direct, hard to beat team who have conceded very few goals this season.

Won 3-0.

In any season, under any manager, that would be very acceptable.

Was Nigel Spackman at the match today? Just seen a photo of a few ex players today and I am convinced its him, mate says it isnt! Somebody settle this argument...

The type of game we would have lost or drawn this time last year, so happy with the points

We really need someone to put their foot on the ball in midfield, we were drawn into Livingstone's game rather than playing football

BBC Sportsound
@BBCSportsound

Download the Scottish football podcast including reaction as Celtic move two points clear, St Mirren defeat Hearts for a vital win and Motherwell beat Aberdeen 3-0

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcsportsound/status/1066393861554098183

No mention of Rangers there!, bias??

They continue to make complete fools of themselves. Will be hilarious to watch them talk about everybody in the league except the leaders if we beat Hearts next weekend.

Back