Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jones

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
JpTcAsL.png

I think Helander will come back in for Goldson to partner Balogun. Give Goldson a rest and will see him and Helander next Thursday.

Won't surprise me to see Roofe start and Jack will get more minutes. Hopefully Alfie gets a rest and we can see what itten can do.

3 points, no excuses.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Helander Bassey

Jack Davis Arfield

Aribo Roofe Kent

3-0 to the sons of william
The manager said the other day that Roofe wouldn't be thrown in, he and big Ced will be eased in. Alfie will start and I hope he actually does 'start' today, he needs to shake off whatever is affecting him and start to look like a goal threat again.

3 points, clean sheet, no injuries, good performance and no Stupid Bookings will do nicely thank you. Going 3-0 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Goal in first half, goal in second half, clean sheet, 2-0.

Against the stodgy, timewasting sides again so it could take a bit of time before the breakthrough.

The manager said the other day that Roofe wouldn't be thrown in, he and big Ced will be eased in. Alfie will start and I hope he actually does 'start' today, he needs to shake off whatever is affecting him and start to look like a goal threat again.
Hadn’t see that mate.

Alfie in then and I think that’s the team.

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey

Davis
Jack
Aribo

Hagi
Roofe
Kent

2-0 Rangers

Don't think there's any chance of Roofe starting, as it's probably too soon for him and we won't be taking any chances with his calf.

I expect us to be back to our 4-2-3-1 formation today, but it's almost impossible to call our starting 11.

Thankfully we're now in a position that we have options in virtually every position that doesn't weaken us.

Get the attitude right and it's a reasonably comfortable win.

Tinks dropping points and us picking up 3 will Put an end to the perfect week. The meltdown ( continuing ) will be glorious.

Just need to get through this one by any means necessary. A sparkling performance and result will be welcomed of course but against this mob it's doubtful. Fully expect 11 behind the ball and no interest in going over the halfway line.
It was a tough game on Thursday and that rain soaked, heavy pitch for the last half hour will have taken a wee bit more than usual out the legs. 3 pts is all that matters and clean bill of health by the end.

3 points any which way they come.

we should be absolutely buzzing, but we’ve been here before and been complacent. I don’t expect that atall from us today, a professional routine victory please Rangers

The fact Holt has already said they are coming here with a specific gameplay to stop us tells you everything, 10 men behind the ball and kick anything that moves.

Its more than likely not going to be an entertaining game to watch.

The two upcoming league games, LFC and KFC, are vitally important. We need to show we can be convincing against these bus-parking teams, and find a way in. 6 crucial points.

Long may it continue to say WWWWW beside our name.

Expecting a slog today that needs patience. We usually struggle to break this lot down.

An early goal would be good, they will be set out to frustrate us like the earlier game against them. If we can score early i can see us winning 3-0.

Stuffy team Livvi but we need to play them off the park, early goal would set us up nicely and I’m going 4-0

A Yahoo defeat will see an angry uncivilized mob outside the piggery baying for lardarse's blood.
I want to, but I just can't persuade myself to expect Aberdeen to take points off them. It's the mentally challenged's ideal opposition when things not going well. Their alleged rivals who put the white flag up before the game even starts.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

No game is easy if the attitude isn’t right, but I’m confident we will be in the right mood today.

An early goal to settle us, and a solid victory is what I am hoping for.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Have Livi really won 4 of their last 5 games? Hadn't really noticed that. I assume at least a couple were League Cup games against minnows in that case.:)

As ever, especially after an away game in Europe, all that matters is the points and no in juries/suspensions. A 2-0 win will do me nicely. Kent and Hagi (though I'd love to see Alfie get a goal).

I don’t think pace helps us today, this is a team that played a back 10 at home against us. We need creativity and forward passing from midfield.
Feel like this is a game for Hagi, Aribo and maybe 2 strikers

Reactions: cav
From what the gaffer has said it sounds like Alfie will start but he needs to start rewarding the staff with goals.
I'd like to see Jones in and try to stretch Livingston today as much as possible.
Aribo,Hagi,Arfield and Roofe even if it's off the bench might bring the creativity required though I think.

Back