MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second half transformed by a huge increase in pace and urgency. Just need to carry it forward now and we'll be fine.

Here’s the deal, watch the game without blinkers and without deciding, pre-match, who’s not going to have a good game, then offer your opinion.
Can I refuse that deal? Course he's been decent second half, still not near enough in "my opinion".. of course its good to see he is slightly improving.

Now here's my deal for you, accept people have their own opinion? Deal or no deal?

Second half transformed by a huge increase in pace and urgency. Just need to carry it forward now and we'll be fine.
Just shows how crucial one player can be to the team at any level...even saw this happen in kids football..everyone goes up a gear or two

JL now needs to score a hat trick and set up another 3 to be given pass marks by some.

He has a bit of a long road back from a poor start, but he is gradually improving and has had a decent game tonight.
Exactly.

I really disliked him at the start, just not good enough. But it looks like he's found his stride and doesn't try to make things too flashy. Just keeps it simple and it works for him.

Or he might have been dug meat,Depending on your point of view.
Do you actually think Lundstram has been dugmeat?
He has been ok, nothing special, nothing pedigree chum!

Some have actually made their mind up about him it appears! (Not you by the way)

I missed the first half but Lundstram has been solid. Hagi was an animal and Aribo hasn't put a foot wrong from what I've seen.

This fuckin referee man!!!
Their players just decide to go to ground free kick
they obstruct us fro the ball free kick

Can I refuse that deal? Course he's been decent second half, still not near enough in "my opinion".. of course its good to see he is slightly improving.

Now here's my deal for you, accept people have their own opinion? Deal or no deal?
So long as it’s fair and calculated and nobody needs a knockout to get a draw.

Back