• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
TW3netz.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Last edited:
So many season ticket seats available, especially on here.

Appreciate people might need to pick and choose games but absolutely no chance is there this much available if it was against Celtic.

McLaughlin
Patterson
Goldson
Simpson
Bassey
Kamara
Lundstram
Hagi
Sakala
Roofe
Wright

Could be another tough game. As for the team I'd expect Simpson and Sakala to be given another start and Hagi to return.

change of formation?

mcgregor
np. Goldson Barisic. Bassey

Aribo Davis Lundstrum Hagi

Sakala Roofe

More in hope than expectation im going with 'we're due to give someone a good pumping'

Heart 4-0
Heed 2-1. Possibly AET

I see tonight the drawn English League Cup ties went straight to pens.
In the (god forbid) event of a tie in our game, I think we have 30 minutes extra-time.
Is that correct?

McRorie/Jon M
Patterson Goldson Bassey Barisic
Kamara Davis Bacuna
Wright Sakala Hagi

Would like to see Bacuna given a go from the start.

I don't see it in Simpson at all, if he's resting Balogun then give Bassey a run at CB, at least he has pace and strength in his locker. I don't know what Simpson has in his.

McGregor needs a run of games, and if Gerrard has the chance to get the best players having a run of games he should use this game to find that consistency as well. As close as the team for Dundee might be a good thing.

I really hope we start making it difficult for teams to break us down again. It was the cornerstone of last year’s success. A clean sheet…and a couple of goals for each striker. Not a lot to ask Stevie.

Usually I would say ‘just get the win Rangers’ but due to our less than convincing start to the season, I think it’s important to try and get a decent performance for the full 90. Of course result is the most important but we really need to get firing on all cylinders as we have a number of tougher home fixtures looming.

3-0 Rangers. Sakala, Bacuna , Hagi.

Always enjoy heading along for a midweek game to break the week up.

Unlike most others on here, I'm expecting as comfortable a game against them as earlier in the season.

Their exertions against the scum will have taken their toll.

At a guess.......

Jon

Patterson
Goldson
Simpson
Bassey

Arfield
Lundstram
Bacuna

Roofe
Sakala
Wright

3-0

I didn't know that we had only won half of our games this season.

We are lucky that the tims have appointed a dud as a manager as that's just not good enough.

If Balogun cannot play 2 games a week then Simpson should play tonight and Balogun on Saturday.

Davis should have the night off tonight as well.

Always enjoy heading along for a midweek game to break the week up.

Unlike most others on here, I'm expecting as comfortable a game against them as earlier in the season.

Their exertions against the scum will have taken their toll.

At a guess.......

Jon

Patterson
Goldson
Simpson
Bassey

Arfield
Lundstram
Bacuna

Roofe
Sakala
Wright

3-0
That team is shocking. Would be a real struggle.

They will be right up for it after beating the scum at the weekend. Think this has the potential to be tough and we should play our strongest team. Dundee away will be easier at the weekend IMO. McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey, Kamara, Davis, Hagi, Roofe, Sakala, Aribo for me. Bring in the likes of Wright and Bacuna if it goes well and we’re winning by a couple.

Far from shocking mate.
6 full internationalists.

There's players in our squad that deserve some game time and this is a perfect opportunity for them.

Martindale has already hinted that Livi will play a weakened side, as league points are the priority for them.
I wouldn't be starting with that midfield in a one off game to get through to the next round.

I wouldn't be starting with that midfield in a one off game to get through to the next round.

It's one of the few opportunities we've got to give Davis and Kamara a breather.

They'll both be playing every league and Europa game, plus they've got another heavy international schedule coming up.

change of formation?

mcgregor
np. Goldson Barisic. Bassey

Aribo Davis Lundstrum Hagi

Sakala Roofe
Barisic at CH?!?

switch him and Bassey round and that mightn’t be too dissimilar to what we go for, but I don’t think Patterson is fit to play

I see tonight the drawn English League Cup ties went straight to pens.
In the (god forbid) event of a tie in our game, I think we have 30 minutes extra-time.
Is that correct?
Yes there is extra time if a draw after 90.

I didn't know that we had only won half of our games this season.

We are lucky that the tims have appointed a dud as a manager as that's just not good enough.

If Balogun cannot play 2 games a week then Simpson should play tonight and Balogun on Saturday.

Davis should have the night off tonight as well.
Bit of a weird post. The majority of those defeats are in Europe, unfortunately, which has shit all to do with the Tims, their manager and their form. The logic doesn't really follow.

Back