MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched the Gerrard documentary on Amazon and I can’t understand why he won’t have a player like him in our team. Even a Stuart Mc’Call. We need someone who may lack ability but will run through a wall. It’s tiki taka without the talent. We could lose this very easily. I hope I’m wrong but it’s so casual. So casual.

7th game this season where it's remained 0-0 at half-time.

Need to be careful 2nd half.
Worrying of the 11 goals so far conceded EIGHT have come within the first 20 minutes of the restart, FIVE of them inside 12 mins.
Hopefully come out the traps with more intent.

The worst 45 minutes of the season so far, not one redeeming feature to grasp a hold of, not one with pass marks, Aribo hasn’t found a blue shirt with a pass, Lundstram had bern woefull and the front three and like statues

Keep waiting on us clicking its just not happening. Were well into our season now and were getting worse if anything. Dont think ive seen such a collective loss of form before.

Problem is that no matter what changes we make to the starting lineup or substitutions we are ending up with the same performance. The changes are having no impact and that's worrying. We look like we're having our usual post winter break slump just at the start of the season got to hope we can play through it and keep progressing in the cup rounds and picking up points in the league even with this poor form

I know he wasn't playing well before his injury but we are certainly missing Ryan Kent.

I would always include him ahead of Wright, even if Kent is not in the greatest of the form.

Not feeling particularly confident going into this 2nd half. I'd imagine the players will be nervy, as well. Concede a goal and we're in big trouble.

Someone needs to take responsibility. Or we'll need a massive break of luck.

Roofe, Wright, Kamara, Aribo all look like they are on holiday. Morelos must be raging. Bassey can’t cross for toffee tonight. It’s bad when Lundstram and Goldson are the two stand outs in the first half against Livingston who haven’t had a shot at goal

They are not "letting" us have it. They have no option but to soak up the pressure because they simply don't have the ability to dominate the ball.
o_O

Yes, so they are very much aware they do not have the ability to control and dominate the football, and allow Rangers to have the ball, defend and hit us on the counter when an opportunity arises.

Do you think they're trying to win the ball back in Rangers half etc? They're allowing Rangers to dominate the ball up to a point, then they'll attempt to win it back.

I was pretty happy when we signed Wright, now after seeing more of him, every bit an Aberdeen player.

He's given us a spark on a couple of occasions when he's came on as a sub. Any game he's started he's been poor though.

Hopefully Hagi can unlock a few things!

On another night we have 4

Its finishing more than a lack of effort, a lack of creativity etc.

Arguably Patterson, Alfie, Bassey and Wright coulda, shoulda, woulda scored one each.

Can I borrow your blue tinted specs, it seems they give a very postive but rather unrealistic view of 1st 45.

Back