MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I’d rather be waterboarded for 90minutes straight than listen to “Crags” commentate on the most exciting game of football in history.

Only positive is we have players on the bench that can change things.

Gerrard needs to be having a go at them. Morelos and Roofe are not working hard enough, other forward players just poor
Gerrard will wait until atleast 70 minutes to change like for like. %^*& all positive there.

Edit: %^*& me, he made a change.

Watched the Gerrard documentary on Amazon and I can’t understand why he won’t have a player like him in our team. Even a Stuart Mc’Call. We need someone who may lack ability but will run through a wall. It’s tiki taka without the talent. We could lose this very easily. I hope I’m wrong but it’s so casual. So casual.

Because a player like that is worth about £30m in today's game.

The football we are playing this season is so far removed to the stuff we played last season.

It's alarm bells stuff for me now - I don't know what's changed but this team will almost certainly be relying on the rest of the league being poorer, rather than ourselves taking the challenge to everyone else.

We've regressed, no doubt about it. From such a strong position as well.

The mentality in the way we play has changed, we no longer fight for every ball and at times you can see players aimlessly standing around instead of trying to find space and create opportunities.

Even if we win tonight, we're so far away from where we should, and need to be.

I'm fed up of waiting and hoping for the Rangers we know to turn up, and I'm really beginning to wonder if we're going to show what were truly capable of this season.

Yip, same old, teams know what's We need to change the tactics up we are becoming far too predictable.
Yeah, teams know what's coming from us, same old, you just know what we are going to do while watching it, if we know that then so do they, mix it up a bit ffs, new season new tactics. I know those worked last season but so does all the other teams we play, mix it up a bi Rangers.

Morelos,Roofe and Wright up front just ain't cutting it tonight. Aribo's miles off the pace too. That's 40% of our outfield players not at the races.

Back