MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool goal Alfie, no panic just precise.
That foul on Hagi was a shocker - should expect some action taken there.

Craigan has just decided that winning the ball is irrelevant. If it's a Rangers player near the ball it's a foul and that's that. That's twice now he's said winning the ball doesn't matter.

As others have said, Lundstram has been decent, and good to get mins in the legs. Aribo on the other hand, again, been poor

People can talk about that being a goalkeeper mistake, but that came from us pressing like mad. That's where a lot of our success from last season came from as well.

Hagi has to start in behind morelos and roofe at the weekend also credit to lundstrum who I thinks played well especially this second half

One thing I think Gerrard might have learned tonight is that Scott Wright is not the answer.
I think that's a bit harsh. There's games he's came on and brought life to the team and earned his chance. The whole teams been a bit slow of late, don't think that's all on wright.

I'm sure he'll get and hopefully take more chances soon enough.

Bacuna on to put it to bed. Much much much better second half. Maybe this is where Gerrard learns to make timely subs more often instead of sitting on his hands waiting too long like the weekend.

Back