MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second half a huge improvement. Livi keeper made some good saves to keep the score down.

Good to have Hagi back.

Not much wrong with that. Poor first half but always in control and great to see Hagi come in and make an instinct impact after being away from the squad for so long.

MOTM Lundstram.

That was a good win.

Hagi spun the game on it's head when he came on. What a change in the performance of almost every player we had on the pitch. Outstanding.

Lundstram had a great game as well.

Genuinely cannot believe how different the team seemed to be. Over the past few games we've started off OK then switched off. We seemed to do the opposite that there - started off OK but nothing special then Hagi came on and it was rocket up the arse moment.

Great to see Alfie back on the goals.

Bacuna looks a decent player and had some good link up play and can spot a good pass.

Don't think McLaughlin had a thing to do - must have had to borrow McGregor's deck chair from last season.

Massive improvement in the second half from us for me lundstram man of the match although the game flips on us being in hagi

What a difference 45 minutes makes. Jekyll and Hyde performance.

All the subs done well. Hagi was excellent and changed game.

Goldson motm for me. Big man strolled it. Bassey close second

Far better second half. Not perfect but miles better than what we’ve been recently.

Hagi is emerging as the baller we all believe he can be. Bacuna showing promise and, for me, Bassey should be cementing that LB place for he remainder of the season.

We didn’t shite it and give up, we went in HT and took a battering clearly, came back out 2nd half and went to kill them off which we did do.

Great result and gets us 2 games away from a cup win.

Very happy with that result and happy with the performance in the end. Hagi is fast becoming our most important player. Massive fan of roofe as well and always love seeing the main man Alfredo get on the score sheet. Thought Lundstram had a good game as well. On to Dundee now and another 3 points!

To not have a shot on target, no. Plainly obvious to anyone with eyes their tactics are to sit deep and soak up possession though. So not sure what you're on about, unless you think they've came and had a go?
What I think is that when Rangers utterly control a half of football and a poster says that's down to the tactics of the opposition, said poster is one of two things. I'll let you decide what those are and which one you are :)

Forgettable first half. Second half was more us and some real nice intricate passing with much more energy and enthusiasm when Hagi came on. Hopefully we kick on from here and get some consistency now with full performances like that second half. We looked dangerous for most of the 45 mins.

Crap pedestrian first half, better second. Hagi made a difference when he came on. Moved the ball quicker in the second. Still room for improvement but there was better balance and invention in the second.

The. clubs never agreed to it in league

so the clubs agreed to it in the league cup but not the league? Seems bizarre.

Five subs really helped us last night and the benefits were shown again tonight. Being able to bring on four subs tonight allows us to keep the team and the squad fresh and happy.

I'm usually reluctant to give MOTM to someone who only played 45mins, but there's no arguing that Hagi changed the whole tone of the game.
He did mate, no doubt at all. Makes me wonder for the likes of Wright who I've been a major cheerleader for previously. Needs to start making things happen.

Still not putting 2 x 45 mins together. But we are improving. Goldson MOTM for me Lundstram not far behind. Sakala and Bacuna looking good.

Maybe the transfer window was not the disaster many on here have made out.

Reactions: TPP
Back