Tav Goldson Bassey Borna
Kamara
Arfield Bacuna
Wright Itten Sakala

Get the game wrapped up early and get more minutes in Roofe and Lowry

Not a bad idea to be fair

See you are the 2nd guy to propose this

I'd still be putting starting minutes in the XI that will start the Old Firm

Livingston got a result at the piggery by getting everyone behind the ball so expecting they'll look for a repeat, and I think Roofe close to Itten is the right call. Only bring Aribo on similar to Dundee Utd if we're struggling to break the deadlock.

Livingston got a result at the piggery by getting everyone behind the ball so expecting they'll look for a repeat, and I think Roofe close to Itten is the right call. Only bring Aribo on similar to Dundee Utd if we're struggling to break the deadlock.
I agree. Tonight won’t be easy, especially what happened up at Aberdeen. We need to control the midfield and keep the ball wide. Any win will do so long as we get the 3 points.

What an evening of football. Couple of months ago I was in rehab to get me off benzos. This is the first time I wouldn’t mind taking a couple. I wouldn’t of course but you get my drift

I would throw Lowry into the mix. He earned it from his last performance.

Livi wont know how to deal with him.

Ahem.....apart from the usual.

Could be a huge night if results go our way, but I'm worried we're going to toil a bit.
Livi won't have a better chance of a point at Ibrox than tonight

I would throw Lowry into the mix. He earned it from his last performance.

Livi wont know how to deal with him.

Ahem.....apart from the usual.
Do they have any notorious cloggers likely to target the lad. Ex yahoos or similar ?

Do they have any notorious cloggers likely to target the lad. Ex yahoos or similar ?

I really don't think it matters. If he is on the teamsheet, he might be the target for their inablity to play football, and target the wee man.

I hope he plays, and rips the pish out of them.

Good luck wee fella.

Will be a bit of a slog tonight imo, especially with kent, Morelos and aribo out

Going for 2-0 but wouldn’t be at all surprised if we had to wait 60+ mins for the breakthrough

Happy to be proved wrong and cruising 3-0 after 10 mins though B-)

Had a mare last night and lost my season ticket . How much will it cost to get it replaced tonight

From FAQ - though obviously you need to see them for tonight so can sort it out then. Get there early mate.

I’ve lost my smartcard, how do I order a new one?

Replacement smartcards cost £5 and can be purchased online here.

Where did you see that? I'd be fairly disappointed if neither Aribo or Arfield made the starting 11.
That teams doing the rounds on WhatsApp.

But Aribo was never likely to be involved, and Arfield is just returning from injury.

Would be surprised if Arfield started, and I wouldn’t be starting him unless he was 100%, I don’t think that team will be accurate though.

That teams doing the rounds on WhatsApp.

But Aribo was never likely to be involved, and Arfield is just returning from injury.

Would be surprised if Arfield started, and I wouldn’t be starting him unless he was 100%, I don’t think that team will be accurate though.
There's no way we will start with Kamara and Sands in midfield and leave the onus to create on young Lowry. Lad did well against Stirling Albion on his debut but its grown to Zidane-like status on here since then. I'd hazard a guess that if Arfield isn't fit it will be Bacuna who starts. Ideally both Bacuna and Arfield with Lowry getting minutes later, but I guess that's unlikely.

There's no way we will start with Kamara and Sands in midfield and leave the onus to create on young Lowry. Lad did well against Stirling Albion on his debut but its grown to Zidane-like status on here since then. I'd hazard a guess that if Arfield isn't fit it will be Bacuna who starts. Ideally both Bacuna and Arfield with Lowry getting minutes later, but I guess that's unlikely.
I’d start Bacuna.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Borna

Kamara

Bacuna Lowry

Wright Itten Sakala

If Arfield is fit enough to start then he would be in for me ahead of Bacuna but it's the type of game where Gio would try put as many attacking players on the pitch to open them up.

I’d start Bacuna.
I think its a certainty. Same with Kamara. I'd love to see Arfield in there as well but wouldn't want to risk causing him further issues. There's a chance we might go with Lowry-Kamara-Bacuna but I think that's a bit lightweight against Livi so expect Sands might get in there - but at the expense of Lowry, not Bacuna.

Ideally Id like to see Kamara as the holding midfielder with Arfield and Bacuna as the forward moving playmakers.
Maybe when the game is out of sight then Lowry could be introduced.
Although they park the bus and are generally pretty good at it, they don't play like hammer throwing thugs, they do try to play football so this should be an interesting game. We need to mix it up tonight, long shots, crosses from wide and lots of quick neat touches through the middle.
3-0 to the magnificent.

win our next two and no matter what happens next wed we are still top of the table

Back