MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worried about lack of presence against a physical Livi side. Front 5 are lacking in that department. Would have started one of Lowry or Sands, both is a gamble. As has been said, Lundstram surely gone if he can’t get a start here.

Just hope the gap between sands and kamara and the forward line isn’t as big as it was against Aberdeen. Also, despite the fact i think he has a brilliant future, that this isn’t too physical a game for lowry and too much too soon.

Decent line up and more than enough to win on a normal day. Glad to see Barker involved again. The smiles between him and Gio on Friday told a story and hopefully he can reach his peak again.

Rangers 3-0 Livingston

Tavernier (Pen)
Itten
Arfield

What peak Barker are we referring to here?

I’m hoping he never graces our pitch again, he was woeful v Stirling and I can only think it was a sympathy smirk from Gio to make him feel better

How can folk say the midfield looks poor? Kamara a starter, and we’ve seen Lowry and Sands once. Not exactly merit to say it is a poor midfield or even one to worry about. Surely one to be excited at.
Not so much poor as one that doesn't look as if it will create many chances, nor score many goals - & ditto the front 3, which looks decidedly average.

The amount of our better players missing is majorly giving me the fear tonight...

Need some end product from Scott Wright tonight, big one for Lowry again. Come on the rangers!

Hm, the cynic in me says that the mysterious Balogun stuff is related to him being anti-vax/unvaccinated and that's also why he had to miss Afcon...
Or his game time is just being managed after his injury? Was his first start for 2 months on Friday.

Interesting team to say the least.

Huge opportunity for Lowry to really stake a claim for a starting jersey, hope the wee man is buzzing and grabs it with both hands.

Looking forward to seeing more of Sands. A less intense game than the sheep so hopefully he's more prominent.

Now or never for Itten. At home to a bottom half team and leading the line...really needs to show he's got what it takes. Fingers crossed for the big man.

Fashion will be our main man tonight I reckon, his rawness and unpredictability could well leave livi defenders baffled.

2-0 gers, Fashion and Ittten.
Sands did well against the sheep. He is not the sort of player who is going to cut the opposition to pieces. He is going to protect the defence, cover out of position players, break up attacks, intercept, regain possession, resist the press, keep the ball moving.

Worried about lack of presence against a physical Livi side. Front 5 are lacking in that department. Would have started one of Lowry or Sands, both is a gamble. As has been said, Lundstram surely gone if he can’t get a start here.

Sands is solid. He's a CB/CDM. I thought his Aberdeen performance was very promising and his positional sense and anticipation were excellent

Just hope the gap between sands and kamara and the forward line isn’t as big as it was against Aberdeen. Also, despite the fact i think he has a brilliant future, that this isn’t too physical a game for lowry and too much too soon.
Lowry has been playing against hammer throwers out to kill players like him all season. He won’t be fazed

What peak Barker are we referring to here?

I’m hoping he never graces our pitch again, he was woeful v Stirling and I can only think it was a sympathy smirk from Gio to make him feel better
Our manager is a class act and not the type to play someone and give them a sympathy smirk. Barker to score a hat trick tonight.

Leaked team was right then.

Huge burden on Lowry IMHO.
right, who the f*ck is the new Kenny Miller
giphy.gif

Sands is solid. He's a CB/CDM. I thought his Aberdeen performance was very promising and his positional sense and anticipation were excellent
He was fine I agree although it was a performance showing potential than anything else (as you’d expect). We’ll see how this team stands up. 3 points all that matter.

Hopefully the ref protects the playersbut I fear the lady's front bottom may do us tonight

Is it not? Arfield should indeed be starting and could do 60 minutes I’m sure.

The midfield lacks experience and some dig albeit it is good to see Lowry starting.

Not our strongest team but hopefully good enough tonight. We'll see how Lowry gets on at this level.

I'll go for a 2-0 victory.

Jack or Arfield instead of Sands for me, we need to overwhelm Livi not let them press us back between Kamara and Sands.

That team gives me the fear, need a few players in pronto, like giving the youth a chance but that 11 is probably the least exciting one I’ve seen for a while and that bench hardly has any options to change it up
I think “gives me the fear” is excessive but it’s like one of the recent scum teams in that there are now fringe players and youth players making up the numbers in the starting eleven and the bench. Aribo can’t come back soon enough and losing Hagi is a killer blow.

I trust Gio’s selection but I’d have had Lundstram in there instead of Sands because he tends to do well in games where the opponent sits back.

Wright really needs to start delivering.

Back