MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it on yet? My Rangers tv is just the Erskine picture saying coverage starts at 19:15

Edit: Restarted the laptop and it’s all good

Bassey is great for these type of games where he will have the freedom to bomb forward and break the lines, and move Livi players out of position.

A good performance from Lowry tonight could really kickstart his rangers career fully. He was good in the cup but if he can do it tonight he’d be a useful rotation option for the rest of the season. Especially in games against the weaker sides.

Massive vote of confidence in Lowry, hopefully plays close to Itten

Bold starting lowry. Worry about the "craft" to unlock livi but we don't have any other options....

Just win with no injuries..

Hope Lowry is able to make the step up as I’ve been a fan for a while.

2-0 imo. Sakala and Itten.

Above all else, just win Rangers.

Huge night tonight.

Should be routine for us.

Real chance of Hearts taking points also.

Taking more than a 4 point lead into next week would be a real psychological edge on them

Delighted to see Lowry start. Was great against Stirling. Worth seeing if he can do so well in SPFL. We should win tonight anyway so I don't see much of a gamble in this

Writing is on the wall for Lundstram now given that Sands just in the door and a young lad in Lowry are starting ahead of him
Tbf I think any player regardless of age if is MoM in last game should be involved in the next. I’m saying that I’d agree that the judgement does seem to be that Lundstram is not of the stature that his wage would suggest.

Back